Metronomes!

barthead

hi guys, need ur help regarding metronomes. what are some brands/models that are decent yet affordable? (<100)

was surfin the net and came across some korg metronomes, namely the Korg MA-30. what shops carry korg metronomes?

thnx

hi guys, need ur help regarding metronomes. what are some brands/models that are decent yet affordable? (<100)

was surfin the net and came across some korg metronomes, namely the Korg MA-30. what shops carry korg metronomes?

thnx

I don't know if it's important to get a really good metronome but i got mine for $20, and it's some random brand namely ENO MUSIC.
For me i think if the metronome is able to do it's job to keep your timing and you're able to hear the metronome clearly, i guess any cheap brand will do? Unless you want some special features...then you should get higher end metronome...
I'm still a noob as well so just saying only...lol

you can check out citymusic for Korg products.

for me, i needed a loud metronome because my amp tends to overpower normal digital pocket metronomes, so i went for the Korg KDM2 which was about $46 bucks during the year end citymusic sale. that thing is quite loud

hmm thnx for ur help, im actually thinking of getting a more sturdy kinda metronome!

i guess i just missed the year end sale then? haha what metronomes does swee lee carry? i know they have the rhythm watch which is definitely over my budget.

how loud is the ma 30 with and without plugging in earphones ?

and is it clip on or do u need a clamp or smt? haha

any other models/brands i should look our for around the same range as the ma30?

thnx guys!

It is best to have a metronome with tap function, it is a useful function if u bring it to gigs because u can set the tempo of the song by inputting it by 'tapping'. IIRC, cheaper or lower end models do not have this function. Good metronomes also have faders which allows u to fade in/out the various 1/4 bar etc...sorry do not know the correct term for it.

Back