SOLD wts Tony Smith Junior Kit Upgraded $500 with EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokerneverdie

Lame reason(but its the hard truth,😂)test market sale: Me and son favourite acoustic kit,by far.But wife kinda dislike it as it still has abit of loudness she disapprove,especially when our 2nd child is on the way soon.

So yeah,here is some details i have:-

I bought this used kit from a fellow carouseller,but it was super stock,meanings it came with all crappy hihat,cymbals and rides.I do not know how long they have it.But i had this kit for only a couple of mths.

Here are the upgrades i spent on:-

1)2x 16"Classic and Rock Series Crx Crashes Awesome sounding.(Mint cond)
2)10" Stagg hihats with tama hihat stand
3)20" Solar by Sabian Ride
4)Snare,High Tom and Floor Tom top skins changed to Evans.Mid Tom top skin is a DW by Remo
5)Upgraded drum throne to a more sturdy one

I will be giving a Vater drum stick and a drum key,and also the drum throne (Stool) in the pic.

What is not included:-

1)No bass drum pedal(U can get it cheaply here)
2)Carpet not included

The whole drumset is well taken care of,wiped clean and still shining.Drum sounds awesome.Really really good now.And its muffled nicely now.Its even tuned.I really put in alot of effort to transform it.

I can help to deliver if the price is right.But i will need u to come down,test n hear it,and then help me bring it down to my car.I may even just giveaway the acoustic foams on the wall if the offer is gd.Will also give additional stock crash(With holder) to those who can fast deal.

I AM NOT in a rush to sell,I AM NOT selling anything seperately,and I AM NOT like in need of money.I am still RELUCTANT and 50/50 to sell.

Lastly,b4 u pm me,do look up my profile to know abit about me,and do look up at the feedbacks given by others.

Trades with edrum welcome.

The brief breakdown of wat ive spent roughly:-

-Drum kit $200
-Crx Cymbals $160 (Bought used but like new)
-Ride $80
-Stands $80+
-Throne $50
-Stagg Hihat $50
-Tama Hihat Stand $50
-Skins close to $100
-Drumstick $15

Total for the above: $785

Havent include the amount for the foam,the time,travelling cost and effort i put in to get all the separate parts individually.

Tags,drumset,carlos,drum,drummer,electric,dtx,
Roland

Ws sms or call me at 90609838

Attachments

• carousell_1483764581722_0.jpg
    carousell_1483764581722_0.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back