Metronome

emman91

anybody got opinions on where to get a decent metronome not too expensive? n well... serve the basic need of a drummer.

errrrrr electronic metronome plz. don't want e tick tock thingy. cos i doubt i'll b able to hear it while playing on a kit

ive got the DB30..pretty nifty and compact. Loud enough to be heard while playing and comes with a headphone jack that fits all headphones.

PS : previously bought one that only fits the earphones that came with the metronome.

oh my no more DB 30 at swee lee.

well swee lee says tt boss is no longer producing it.
anyone else got lobang for metronome? electric.

well wad i looking for is smthing lyk e db 30
-tap timing
-different counts lyk 8s,16s,32s triplets
-ear jack.

noe of any other brands tts lyk less then 50?
well i pray i don't hav to get e db 60.
no money :?

I'm using this ENO EMT-700A.

I'm not sure what on earth this is. Maybe I do. It's a tuner/metronome. My guitarists force me to buy because they say I always play either too fast or too slow. It's quite good because you can adjust the tempo 1 by 1. Some metronome can only be adjusted 5 by 5 tempo. Best deal. I bought it for $23 at Ranking. It's at Bras Basah, in front of Swee Lee. If you want, come for the next meet-up, I can show you. haha.

try again with the db 30. im pretty sure its still in production. if you went one branch give the other one a call.... had a bad experience when they weren't sure of their products.

well i could check out e seiko metronomes too.
but i shall check both out e nxt time i go swee lee

Try the Korg MA-30. It's just under $50 at City Music and there are plenty in stock usually. It's seen me through a lot, hehe.

oh my. it was really bad went to city music got my Korg MA-30 metronome.
e sales person garenteed me tt there would b no faults so trusting his words i went hme with it.

reach hme found out e ear jack was faulty so yea. gotta go back tomorrow
-__- :x

Faulty as in? Does it only output to one side of the headphones?

If I'm not wrong, the Korg MA-30 has a mono output jack. That means that you will hear the click only on one side when you plug stereo headphones in. Try loosening the plug a bit so that both inputs will have contact with the output jack. If it doesn't work, forget it; it's only a temporary solution. You'll need a mono-to-stereo converter.

See http://www.drummercafe.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,2/topic,21891.msg248208#msg248208

Back