Member of MFO

zack11

I wanna ask....If I were to be a member of MFO, will my name be written in the card??...and in case of a sale (mid-yr or end of year sale) can I bring along my friends??...How many friends can I bring in???

how do you apply for this card anyway?the card should be entitled to you and not anyone else i think.

Awesome rite....bt hor, what if i apply for the MFO, and my card will b processed in 3 mths time rite....if the sale is between that 3 mths, then how??...i got no card to proof to them that i had applied for MFO....how ah??? :???:

they do note ur IC number and contact. so if u tell it to them they will still offer you the vip rates. i forgot my card once and they did it for me.

just tell them you are a member, bring along your NRIC for verification because your details would already be in the system. you still enjoy the privileges even if you have not received the card :cool:

just a question

20% discount on event tickets all year round (a maximum of 5 tickets per member)

what does this mean?

i only know items like guitar and amps are given 20% off everyday but about the ticket part i have no freaking idea.

a friend of mine asked about a pick-up the other day. they said it had like...10% or 20% discount. can't remember. right theunknown? hahaha

Wah...u juz got ur card td ah...Awesome man....wad colour ah??....cn pick colour anot ah??...hahaha

Btw, i tink abt the tix is that, if u are a member, u cn buy a max of 5 tix....and each tix is at 20% off....i tink oni ah

Woah ok....10%off is decent enuff....awesome....do they give the discounted price by the amt u buy....lets say, the more expensive thingsd u buy, u get more offer??....does the offer goes somtin like that???....

Back