mel80 [LGF]

weeeuuuwheeet !!! OU XIANG !!!! :mrgreen: *throw flower*

[edit]
wait a minute.. where's e bassist?

and yeah... the editing make the songs weird and difficult to digest x.x;;

[/edit]

Last edited:
whoever did it shouldnt have editted the video like that, throwing in all the songs so messily. Made e band sound bad

Aiyohhhhh! *shocks* Like that also can let you dig out ah weckl-x!

*digs hole to hide face* lol.

Yeah, I do agree that the editing (done by the good folks at Hark Music) could have been done better.... But at least the sound is quite decent lah. Their PR staff, Yvonne, is on SOFT! Don't hantum me ah Yvonne! lol.

That was their first time doing a full on rock band gig. They usually do acoustic sets only, so kudos to them for trying. They are very professional and willing to listen to suggestions for organising gigs. We played to a full house too. So it was fun! :D

plainsman:
bassist was at the side bro. He stood too far out lol.

Mmm since we're at that, this gig was the virgin gig for my HHX groove hats and HHXtreme crash. I almost died carrying all my cymbals, pedals and extra stands for the gig lol.

My setup for the gig:

DSC08926.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Rock On...My Bro Mel...

I see the Guitarist always .. Jump...Jump and Jump. You must also shake your head lah...Kekekeke.

thks Weckl for the link.

Rock on! I wish I was there man. mel got another upcoming performance also right :p
It's a pity can't hear the full songs here.

Mel, you have other videos of this performance taken by other cameraman? Post here also can?

shred5:
The hats are 14" bro. They look huge because of the camera angle! lol.

caijunlong:
Hmm I've yet to get the full footage of the gig from the organisers. Probably in the next couple of weeks? Then still have to choose footage and splice them before uploading ley. Wah, like a lot of work hor? lol.

As for the upcoming performance, I'm keeping it underwraps first. :p

Alamak! You got me there metzalx! lol.

I only wear like that more for indoors though.

Anyway, some shamless self promo here. :p My band will be having at gig at Esplanade at the coming Hua Yi Festival.

Date: 12th Feb 2008 (Tue)

First set:
7.30pm to 8.15pm

Second set:
8.45pm to 9.30pm

Do drop by if you folks are free that day yeah? :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments bro!

The Esplanade folks are not done with the vids yet though. I reckon they will take another couple of weeks to get it done. I can't wait to watch the vids too! :D

Hey Mel~

I wanna see the video too. Havent had the chance to see u play.. so do post ur video k~! :)

Oh nooo! Those super old vids! *covers face* hahahaa! :p

mihreth:
I only recently then got to know you're here too! Next time must drag you to the drum meetups lol.

Last edited:
I aldy saw some of ur vids on youtube~ Quite good what... no need to cover face. Lol

Anyway, i just joined soft .. not even 1 mth yet. Surprised that u can spot me here. Hahaz..

Back