Martin Acoustic Enquiry

geoff1121

Dear citymusic,

I saw a martin 000-15 acoustic on ur online catalogue and was wondering if you guys stock 00-15s as well. If you dont would it be possible to order one from you guys?

\thx

Hi there

Thanks very much for your message. We do not stock OO15S and this model has already been discontinued. If you are keen, we are able to request for a Custom order from Martin guitar which will require 9 months lead time.

May we suggest that you consider another model, or we would be more than happy to run you through our range of Martin guitars in our store. Perhaps you may find something else which you may like.

Cheers!

oops i meant 00-15 instead of 00-15S. i checked the martin website and it says the 00-15 is still in production. But does that make a difference for you guys? does it still require a custom order if you guys dont stock it?

Hi there,

Yes the 0015 is still in production. The price is the same as 00015, S$1624 nett.

However, we do not stock this model. We would need a confirmed 20% deposit payment from you before we can process the order with Martin. The lead time is 4 months or less.

Feel free to drop by our store and check with any of us for more details.

Cheers!

Back