Marshall...

http://www.facebook.com/marshallheadphones

http://www.marshallheadphones.com/

Heh, there should only be one sort of volume control to go with it, beyond 11, more spinal then tap!

marshallteaser.jpg

What's the big deal about it being an 1/4" jack? It can be used for headphones as well. My AKG use that jack as well.

Yeah, it's not uncommon for headphones to have 1/4" plug, or 3.5mm plug but include a converter to 1/4"..

Anyway looks really classy! Can't stand all the fanciful coloured/pattern headphones now

i was thinking it would be another vox amplug wannabe...not a standard headphone -_- since its a standard headphone, then i've just lost whatever interest i originally had in it...

i doubt it's anything like an amplug.. prolly just an ordinary headphones catered towards direct amp plug-ins i guess?

Amp speaker outs are mono. That Marshall headphone has a stereo jack. And plugging the headphone directly into the output is asking for a fried amp and headphones.

Aiyah, why so much speculation? Just wait and see... how can we talk about "tone" when we don't even know what it does? :confused:

hehe, its interesting yet again, when we play geetar and only seeing things from geetar perspective. Playing geetar only is dangerous, it limits not only our thinking, but the ability to see things as it is...

Anyway, the headphone is just like an headphone which is use for listening to music. Its a collab between a sweden headphone maker and marshall.

Amp speaker outs are mono. That Marshall headphone has a stereo jack. And plugging the headphone directly into the output is asking for a fried amp and headphones.

what's wrong i used to plug do that before i sold off my amp.. never had any problems

in term of headphone market, theres prolly nothing special, since theres so many different kind around.

In term of company that are known for making amplifier, having new line of product in the form of headphone/iem, is prolly special coz they have not release something similar before.

Hehe, if any of the big names geetar maker/pedal maker started making triple heads vibrator, anti heavy flow pads, customised condom etc, it would be special as well, not in the products which they decided to do, but more of what they have not done before, yet deciding to do it somehow.

Back