(Made By Aria Japan) Vintage 30 Years Old ARIA Handcrafted Acoustic Guitar $120

guitarmansg

Have you ever wondered how it would feel like to own a guitar that was not made in China, Indonesia or in similar low cost countries that do not bother with quality?

Well, here is your chance today!

This is one from my collection for your collection. A rare Handcrafted Aria Acoustic Guitar made by Aria Japan back in the day (around 30 years old). This vintage dreadnought sized guitar combines both a seasoned natural finish with an awesome sound that is virtually unmatched by anything you will ever see in modern day guitars at this price point (Remember: It's made by ARIA Japan - not some random brandless company, under the strictest quality conditions). Just hear it to believe it.

IMG-20170107-WA0012.jpg

Your new baby comes with all it's strings intact, and you will also be getting a guitar bag to keep this baby protected, and a pick so you really have everything you need to start strumming right away.

At the price point I am selling it, this is truly a steal so Contact me at 91128560 to deal at this unbeatable price.

Viewing/Inspection/Collection at East Coast, Marine Parade, East MRT Line.

Usual Available Timings:
East Coast/East MRT line: Before 1pm, and after 9pm on Weekdays. After 6.30pm on weekends.

Marine Parade: Weekday/Weekend afternoons.

Last edited:
Back