Lower League Football

arent you a man utd fan? why would you be anything remotely close to being interested with leeds?

i only hope leeds and QPHAHAHAHA will NEVER come up to the premier league

United and Leeds are fierce rivals for sure but they are not for now since Leeds are in League 1 now.

It be nice to see Leicester City come back to the top after securing promotion for League 1 last season.

Remember the days of Emile Heskey and Ian Walker and Muzzy Izzet.

Last edited:
fb0d5eb9-6063-4a10-a650-6d6365f90669.jpg

A little weird but son of Man Utd legend Peter Schmeichel plays his football at Notts County.Moving from previous club Man City.

After the recent FA Cup matches.It shows that Lower League clubs can bring the giants down to it's heels.

Manchester United (PRM) 0 - 1 Leeds United AFC (L1)
Reading (CH) 1 - 1 Liverpool (PRM)

Matches from previous round

Carlisle United (L1) 3 - 1 Norwich City (L1)
Stockport County (L1) 0 - 4 Torquay United (L2)
Luton Town (BSP) 3 - 0 Rotherham United (L2)

Just some of the results to show that clubs that play at a higher level than the oppositions arent always the best teams in England.

Hi everyone
I am new to this community and happy to be part of it. I am a software engg working in a organization since 4yrs. I love to play online internet game. Well do not mind but right now I don't have sufficient information but If in future I got than definitely I will share with you guys. I have news for the people those are interested in video game. There is site lunch for game called Jocuri Gratuite in the web site http://monstergames.ro/. Just play once and take the new experience and enjoy the fun.

Thanks

Darn yea Norwich City& QPR rocks!!!!!

Chris Woods was one of my fav all-time 'keeper.

Of all clubs in the world, I have a soft spot for Spurs. They ain't my 'fav' club but something about them just..make me, sentimental.

I remember watching Archibald, Ardilles, Villa in their heyday/s.

My first ever football top was a Spurs& even though it was a 'Grandsport' version, I loved it to death.

Back