Looking for VOCALIST. clickclickclick :D

AIexiLaiho

Hello there,

It's been hard finding a vocalist (been trying for the better part of 2017) so i'm going to cut right to the chase.

The band consists of 5 competent players in their own rights. (Drummer, Bassist, two Guitarists and a Synth/EFX/Keyboard player)
We are looking for a solid vocalist to complete the lineup.
SCREAMING/GROWLING IS NOT COMPULSORY BUT IF YOU CAN DO IT IT'S GREAT
Primarily looking for someone who can really sing mellow and become a powerhouse when required.

We're going to hold sort of a jam session/audition somewhere late March or early April.
Songs we'll be jamming are

"Dystopia" by Tesseract
"I, the Creator" by Monuments
"Flatline" by Periphery

So if you think you are intrigued by our direction and think you might be able to pull some of these songs off,
CONTACT ME RN CUZ WE DESPO. lol okay jk but yeah really, hmu. 92714336. Aiden.

Some details about the band, if you're curious
We play HEAVY music, though we are willing to explore other genres as influences to our original material.
Primary music influences - Arch Echo, Monuments, Periphery, Animals As Leaders, Lamb of God, Intervals, Volumes, Northlane, Linkin Park and the likes. Generally just good heavy/experimental music.

The band consists of 5 fairly competent players in their own rights.
Drummer, Bassist, two Guitarists and a Synth/EFX/Keyboard player and we are looking for a solid vocalist to complete the lineup.
The intention is to write original materials and hopefully release an EP by this year, we've got about half a dozen songs in the works rn.

Drop me a text via Whatsapp if you are keen :)

Aiden.

Back