Looking for Vocalist for new band to play modern alternative metalcore

alwaystired

Hi, we are looking to form a new band and is currently looking for a Vocalist (sing or scream or even better, both) who is able to commit and progress together. We are demoing tunes and new compositions but hope to complete the lineup with a singer and set on a definite direction.

Our influences :
Spiritbox
Dayseeker
Invent Animate
Make Them Suffer
Sleep Token

Last edited:
Hi, we are looking to form a new band and is currently looking for a Vocalist (sing or scream or even better, both) who is able to commit and progress together. We are demoing tunes and new compositions but hope to complete the lineup with a singer and set on a definite direction.

Our influences :
Spiritbox
Dayseeker
Invent Animate
Make Them Suffer
Sleep Token
Hey, saw your post, I'm keen to fill in your position as a vocalist.

a little bit more about myself,
I've been playing music for a while now, mostly covers and originals.
Had a falling out with my previous band as we couldn't settle on musical differences.
My vocals are fairly clean with frys, been a long time since I last did screams but i guess we could explore that possibility.
I do can cover guitar as well, a little bit of keys here and there.

Do hit me up @ 98294023, we can discuss more.

Hi There,

I saw your post, and I am keen on filling the position as a vocalist.

About myself:
I am a former vocalist for Flawed Element, We played numerous shows and performed in Baybeats in 2009 and 2013.

We disbanded during covid and I have been on hiatus since. However, I would love to make a comeback with a new band. I have written songs as well that could be reimagined.

Singing and Screaming style: Chester Bennington, David Draiman, Benjamin Burnley, Jonathan Davis, Corey Taylor.

I am open to exploring the kind of music you guys play.

Do contact me at 96560507 and we can see where the discussion takes us.

Cheers
Joe Chahal

Our influences :
Spiritbox
Dayseeker
Invent Animate
Make Them Suffer
Sleep Token
Im down to join! have basic music production knowledge. Used to be in several metalcore bands/projects in the 2010-2016s

Vocal styles lean towards the vein of boundaries, Spite, and Thrown. Flexible with scream range, but maybe not so well versed on the high sides of clean singing, scream-singing in mids is pretty much the comfortable range for me.

You can telegram me @lowlifer

Back