Looking for teens who play lead, keyboards or sing

inurface

Firstly no pop punk, we hate that shit.

Hi we're a band in Singapore, currently lacking a lead guitarist,a keyboard player and most importantly a singer. Two of us are 16, one 15.

Finding people around our age group to make music all that shit. Being at least serious about wanting to make said music.

We mainly listen to mainstream oldschool rock like you know, AC/DC, G'N'R, Led Zepellin, Hendrix. Sometimes a little punk like the pistols, ramones all that shit.

We want the band image to be pretty colorful, since all of us are already chinese, we want to get multiracial up in this heezy (shit did i really just type that out)
So if you're another chinese boi please im sorry but we gotta be multiracial all that because you know.... we're not the goddamn sam willows.

Requirements:
- Young Age
Must be from 14-18, a little older but not too old man. And by the way if I sound like a pedophile I'm not. We gotta get someone around our age or our band image will suck plus it'll be awkward.
- Self awareness
Don't be a dipshit thats what I'm saying
Lead Guitarist Requirements:
- Good at playing Guitar
I mean shit man if you're able to play lets say a medium hard rock and roll solo why the hell not right?
- Look like a cool mothereffer
This is a joke of course but if you really look like a cool motherfucker why not
- Energy
No one looks at the lead guitarist and thinks 'holy shit he looks bored' They wanna be you. Give them a bloody reason.
Keyboardist Requirements:
- Decent at playing Keyboards
I mean if you can play knockin' on heaven's door by gnr on keyboards you should honestly be fine. Don't need to be too good. I'm scared you'll be disappointed by us
yeah thats all haha
Vocalist Requirements:
- Can sing well
Of course lah. Can sing well should be fine. Don't need to hit Axl Rose vocals all that. We're looking for someone who has a little bit of a attitude singing, for example, Bon Scott while singing the hit, "big balls" or Johnny Rotten singing really insultingly 'God Save the Queen!!'. A voice that grabs the audience by the balls and makes them wanna sing along and croon for you.
- Energy
Its boring to see a frontman standing still, have some energy.

That's all. So remember, if you're NOT chinese and you wanna rock while being legally not allowed to drink, contact me here: +65 9237 5721

Or alternatively, you can PM me here or email me at: GabrielTongRK@yahoo.com

Hi i'm Elyssa and i'm 14. I'm half french, half singaporean. And i'm not chinese, i'm malay. I have been learning the guitar and music theory for 4 years now, but i'm better in singing than playing guitar. I don't listen to one direction and other stuff like that.I'm open to any music but i prefer green day, red hot chili peppers, blink 182, hey violet (surprisingly) and more. I like to write songs but they're quite pop so i don't like them. I'm not a dipshit (haha) and I've got lots of energy. I'm a lil shy at the start, but once you know me i'm pretty much crazy. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi i'm Elyssa and i'm 14. I'm half french, half singaporean. And i'm not chinese, i'm malay. I have been learning the guitar and music theory for 4 years now, but i'm better in singing than playing guitar. I don't listen to one direction and other stuff like that.I'm open to any music but i prefer green day, red hot chili peppers, blink 182, hey violet (surprisingly) and more. I like to write songs but they're quite pop so i don't like them. I'm not a dipshit (haha) and I've got lots of energy. I'm a lil shy at the start, but once you know me i'm pretty much crazy. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Great, mind texting me at my number? We'll talk there.
hp +65 9237 5721

Hey man, idk if you're still lookin for a guitarist but if you are I'm 15 and I'm super into guitar. Been playin a couple years and rn more focused on lead guitar and soloing like building up major and minor solos. I do enjoy hendrix and ACDC with their mainstream songs like thunderstruck and back in black, but I'm really into all kinds of music like reggae, alternative (the 1975) pop and stuff. Would love to jam with a band so if you guys wanna, I'm down for it. cheers xx

Back