Looking for engineer to help with Logic Express 9 home studio production.

csmitty

Former pro studio and performing musician from US is writing and producing two albums of original work. Smooth jazz/lounge. tracks laid down and doing mix and production phase. Recently upgraded to Logic Express 9 and will pay top dollar for engineering/production support - training to get the sound I'm looking for. Need someone who knows their way around Logic to teach and help me to create an interesting work.

Hellow,
I'm proficient with Logic Studio 9 and can assist you with the engineering/production while teaching you the DAW. I can also help you with the final Master for commercial release. You can have a look at my signature for more information. Hit me up, if you'd like to have a discussion.

Cheers.

I think it is fairly easy to work with Logic Express. I can't help as I'm in Logic 8. Those audio quantized,advance time and pitch sketching stuff belong to 9. I think they are easy to use as show in Apple website. You also can find youtube tutorial. The Logic's own help file is one of the well written ones. Of cos, you are preparing your album, it is good to let the studio handles all the recording,mixing and mastering.

If you have some DAW background, think you could learn by yourself.

Anyway, I also use Logic to teach music arrangement mainly, and do some audio recording to do some demo and jingles.

Last edited:
Oop,
Excellent. I'm interested. How do you prefer to work? Are you in S'pore? Left you a note on your site.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Oop,
Excellent. I'm interested. How do you prefer to work? Are you in S'pore?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm a certified logic studio master trainer based in sg.
Hope you've found someone to help you out, otherwise I'm available.
Anything you want to know about logic.

Best,
Roy.

Logicdroid, Just checking my post from 2010 and see that you are Pro Logic guru. I now need help setting up new iMac with new gear. Having Logic 9 tech issues, plus need engineering help with tracks. Are you still available to assist?

Back