Solo composer looking for collaborators

Melvis99

Hi everyone. As the title suggests, I’m currently a one man band handling writing, recording, production and mixing all by myself. Im primarily going for a cinematic/ambient/neoclassical vibe but I’m all over the place at the moment trying to find my wheelhouse. Some key influences are Tony Anderson, Olafur Arnalds, Lights & Motion, The Flashbulb, The Album Leaf, Hammock.

I think my music has potential and might be even better with help from some casual or committed collaborators. I have guitar, piano and keys covered. I am interested in working with drummers and string, wind or brass players. I am also interested in finding someone with strong production and engineering skills who can help flesh out ideas with me and really take the tracks to the next level. I’m willing to consider folks interested in paid session work but I would prefer people who are keen to invest time and energy with an ownership stake in the final product. Hit me up if this sounds like you!

M

Last edited:
Hi everyone. As the title suggests, I’m currently a one man band handling writing, recording, production and mixing all by myself. Im primarily going for a cinematic/ambient/neoclassical vibe but I’m all over the place at the moment trying to find my wheelhouse. Some key influences are Tony Anderson, Olafur Arnalds, Lights & Motion, The Flashbulb, The Album Leaf, Hammock.

I think my music has potential and might be even better with help from some casual or committed collaborators. I have guitar, piano and keys covered. I am interested in working with drummers and string, wind or brass players. I am also interested in finding someone with strong production and engineering skills who can help flesh out ideas with me and really take the tracks to the next level. I’m willing to consider folks interested in paid session work but I would prefer people who are keen to invest time and energy with an ownership stake in the final product. Hit me up if this sounds like you!

M
Hi, I’m Qilah. I’m an aspiring singer, looking to record music with aspiring producers. I’ve written some materials but I’m not exactly confident with it. Perhaps we could work on some cool tunes together and possible record them? Let me know your thought. Thanks. Cheers.

Back