Looking for a drummer to start amateur drum and bass duo

Vadavada

Hello, I've been playing bass for a bit over a year now (previously I have experience as flute player in orchestra but no "band" experience) and feel like I've gotten to the point where I can start jamming with others.

I'm looking for a drummer to play mostly instrumentental rock-ish and funk influenced stuff. Some of my inspiration includes Primus, The Garden, Royal blood, Elephant gym,385 and generally other bass heavy bands. Although my music tastes sometimes go a bit experimental aswell, (I have a experimental electronic music solo project aswell) I also have experience in recording and mixing music if we ever get to that point.

I'm not the best bass player in the world so I don't expect u to be the best drummer in the world either. Basically looking to start a band to help each other improve and become better musicians, im open to expanding into a bigger band in the future but I want to start small.

I'm male , about to turn 20 , serving ns so I'm mostly available on weekends.

Im basically open to anyone, I'm a pretty relaxed and easy to get along person so I hope we can collaborate.

If your interested feel free to whatsapp me @ nine831five0four9 my name Is Oliver.

Last edited:
Back