List of Websites to Download Drumless Tracks From

jeepers

I'm not sure if this does warrant a new thread, but it'll certainly be a lot easier and neater. I decided to do up this thread in response to drmmr's thread: "Music to drum to.."

I've been looking for drumless tracks to jam to on the internet as well and so far these websites have been pretty helpful. I wouldn't say each website has an extensive collection of drumless tracks, but it sure does go a long long way.

Do add sites you feel are good too!

So here goes:

Vic Firth; a new track is added every week
Drumset Playalong Track: Tommy Stewart

Meschugge; non-english site, but very useful!
meschugge

FreeDrumLessons' drummers' own interpretations of the songs, with the drumless track mp3 included!
» Free Drum Play-Alongs for Rock, Jazz, and Latin Drumming!

A fairly nice set of tracks, both with and without drums.
Drum Discounters - Playalong Songs

Ftp server with a list of drumless tracks, mainly Neil Peart stuff.
Index of /Drumless

A list of other websites which I have yet to check out.
drumless.com - The database of music minus / without drums for the drummer's play along

http://www.4shared.com/dir/6785953/8ec90a82/sharing.html

More websites to come!

Warmest regards,
Jasper

Last edited:
If you have your drum kit and a Rock band game set in the same place, you can put the game to no-fail mode and select songs as a drummer! The song will play without the drum track, plus you can see the game-drum chart!

Haha Jeepers.. I think whoever uploaded those had the same idea as barfie. I love rockband's collection of songs. Thanks for the link dude.

Thanks for sharing! What about for mandarin songs, any idea how to go about getting drumless tracks for popular mandopop songs? Tried googling with translate but to no avail, any help is appreciated!

Back