Drumless Tracks

metzalx

I just found a pretty good resource for drumless tracks (among the sea of other websites on the Internet) and I thought I would share it.

http://www.music4drums.net

It's basically another online drumming forum. To get the tracks you'll have to sign up as a member. After you activate your account a "Drumless Tracks" link will appear under the Media section. Click on that.

Special Mention: There is a thread entitled "Guitar Hero & Rock Band Full Tracklist", just do a forum search for that. Apparently some guy ripped the entire tracklist for these games. Therefore you have pretty solid backing tracks with everything the original song has got, minus the drums :) *HEAVEN!*

Have fun people! :p

-----------------------

P.S. Also, I saw that www.drumless.com has been mentioned before other drumless tracks threads on SOFT. I'm not sure about this but I think it has moved to www.drumless.co.uk. Just thought some people might wanna know, because I can't seem to access the original website.

Thanks for sharing! What about for mandarin songs, any idea how to go about getting drumless tracks for popular mandopop songs? Tried googling with translate but to no avail, any help is appreciated!

Back