LAMB OF GOD did come to singapore!!!!

hadi

Want to share something,

I was watching Lamb of God "Walk in hell" on youtube... and found out that lamb of god did stop at Singapore to transit to London...

Haiz.... if only they stop and play for awhile in singapore

here is the link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWjCRSzb3uw

and fast forward to 5mins 12 sec...

Cheers

yeah but so what? even though singapore is a safe haven with possibly the least corrupted and most efficient government in the world, we have nothing that will attract great musicians here.

that's right. i meant it. absolutely nothing.

i bet you their managers told them "alright guys listen up, this country's still very much a nanny-state. they're very very strict about having fun and the government is able to control the so-called law system to lovelovelovelove you guys upside down. so don't do anything at all. this country's no fun."

i bet you their managers told them "alright guys listen up, this country's still very much a nanny-state. they're very very strict about having fun and the government is able to control the so-called law system to lovelovelovelove you guys upside down. so don't do anything at all. this country's no fun."

Er, I think it's more like the managers saying "The promoters here cannot match our asking fees. So no go. But we will be in transit in Singapore to play in Tokyo."

Rock'n'roll is very much about money. Not that much about politics.

i still dont see why bands can just transit to spore without playing its not like people dont have money to pay for their concerts

it takes 2 hands to clap.

No event promoter bringing in the band to play show here, of course they wont play here and just passing thru to other part of the world...

Having fans who can pay is just part of equation. Having an event promoter booking them, bringing them in for gig, then is the important part.

it takes 2 hands to clap.

No event promoter bringing in the band to play show here, of course they wont play here and just passing thru to other part of the world...

Having fans who can pay is just part of equation. Having an event promoter booking them, bringing them in for gig, then is the important part.

true true but theres LAMC productions and stuff

so take note... if ur favourite band is to do a world tour and they didnt stop over here to play, then go search their flights and see if they got transit here or not.

if so,gate crash

interestingly, lets hear bout some valid and concrete reasons why lamc or some other even promoters should bring in _______ (fill in the blank with our favourtie band), from the point of views from fans(and taking into consideration of the business aspect of music)

Back