Kong The King

lars_ulrich

a must watch. Kong has one huge and hugely ugly ass. its a good movie overall, although its hard to take jack black seriously.

Yar man, i mean come on, i'm too accustomed to Jack Black as a comedian, same thing for Jim Carrey, he can never be a serious actor.. :D

lars_ulrich said:
a must watch. Kong has one huge and hugely ugly ass. its a good movie overall, although its hard to take jack black seriously.

I thought you were gonna say King Kong has one huge and hugely massive third leg or something. Although he should, though...

hahah jack black's pretty good as an actor. but jim carrey acted in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, which was a pretty good movie haha i liked it

"There's only one creature that can leave a footprint that size."

"THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN."

:lol:

judaspiss said:
lars_ulrich said:

I thought you were gonna say King Kong has one huge and hugely massive third leg or something. Although he should, though...

actually, gorillas have relatively smaller penises.

visa said:

and how would you know :twisted:

watched too much animal planet hanky panky

u kinky lil devil :smt005

JUST KIDDING !

visa said:
judaspiss said:
lars_ulrich said:

So is that why he goes for a human girl in the movie?

Back