Invasion Productions: WeekendTRIP @ Youth Park (Sat, 15 Mar 2008) - Come Out & Play!

emg-rocks

Invasion Productions: WeekendTRIP @ Youth Park (Sat, 15 Mar 2008) - Come Out & Play!

Hello everyone! This coming Mar installment of weekendTRIP, will feature a couple of bands which got through this year's Baybeats' audition namely, 'Leeson' and 'You And Whose Army?' ...get ready to be impressed by these guys! Joining them will be the raw rocking 'Withered Tree' as well as the awesome and ever entertaining 'The Fire Fight' boys.

WeekendTRIP: Come Out & Play!

Date: Sat 15 Mar 2008
Time: 7 to 10 pm
Venue: *scape Youth Park
Cost: FREEEEE!!!

Featuring:
- The Fire Fight
- Leeson
- Withered Tree
- You and Whose Army?

2u6zp5v.jpg

WeekendTRIP 07/08 is:
Presented by *scape
Co produced with Invasion Productions
Managing partner Aux Productions

For more info/updates, please do visit WeekendTRIP & Invasion Productions.

Cya all there!

apparently they will be around then and are available to play for weekendtrip! just confirmed with wmum's esmond bout it as well :)

To all the bands that have written to Invasion Productions/Scape, we would like to thank you for your patience. It is most appreciated!

We'll get back to you regarding potential events that are most suited for your band(s).

WeekendTrip will last throughout 2008 and it won't be the only platform.

:) Stay tuned eh.

lol i thought wake me up weekend was going to be the last firefight gig for ages. good news good news :)

i like to play Team Fortress 2.

(if it's not a bump, what is?)

but yeah, i really like to play Team Fortress 2.

(and it's great to have the green light from The Fire Fight boys for March's WeekendTrip)

Neah, he doesn't have the game... He wanted to find people to play LAN. Heh. Well, we did the other time -- and ended up trying to dotA. Hur hur.

The previous weekendtrip-s have been awesome! I can't wait for this!

YAWA, Leeson, Withered Tree & Fire Fight!! Woo-Hoo!

benni: syed kicks ass in dota. i think the whole of wgb does. i like it straight forward, point/aim/shoot!

hahaha.

Back