WeekendTRIP: Force Majeure! - Sat 15 Nov 08 - AVA, Vermillion, Sky In Euphoria, etc

Thanks to all who came down.

Sky In Euphoria really enjoyed our final show!
You guys made it memorable!

Photos anyone?

lolx... funny that the bands expect someone to take photos and wait
for ppl to give em.

why not ask your frens to take photos den see urself den ask?
no offence la but its makes much more sense.

chill ah...haha..

but AVA set was massive,the moment matt said "crestfallen"...woohoo..here we go!! and when the crowd split into 2..haha...massive..

Sky in Euphoria was awesome too..it was my first time watching them and it was a good but sadly it was their last gig...I though they were straight up heavy but they did show a different side of them at times...nice....

lolx... funny that the bands expect someone to take photos and wait
for ppl to give em.

why not ask your frens to take photos den see urself den ask?
no offence la but its makes much more sense.

most bands have their friends taking photos for them, and most probably they'd have seen it already.
if you were there or if you attend any shows, you'd realize there will always be an abundance of gig photographers there.
so why not share the pics? most of them get good shots cos they tend to be in front with their big ass cameras.
its not that hard to aint it?
and if the photographers are scared of sharing or being ripped off, they can always watermark or indicate their names on every photo they take.
chill

Yeaaah where's ze peekchures. I was at the front.
AVA's "wall of death" could've been better if everyone waited and CHAAAAARGE.
:D

I dont see myself except for the guy who was beside me all along -.-
but anyway, good shots there!
What camera are you using eh?

Last edited:
awesome saturday, that was. if anyone's interested, here are some (not very good) photos i took that night.

n516304654_939742_5723.jpg

n516304654_939747_2863.jpg

n516304654_939750_1992.jpg

n516304654_939743_360.jpg

more here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41144&l=784f6&id=516304654

i love seeing weekendtrip photos! txs to all who's been frequently taking shots of weekendtrip and sharing them up here... u know who u are! :)

anyway, last weekendtrip is AWESOME! pretty decent big turnout too... and the best AVA set i've caught so far!

most bands have their friends taking photos for them, and most probably they'd have seen it already.
if you were there or if you attend any shows, you'd realize there will always be an abundance of gig photographers there.
so why not share the pics? most of them get good shots cos they tend to be in front with their big ass cameras.
its not that hard to aint it?
and if the photographers are scared of sharing or being ripped off, they can always watermark or indicate their names on every photo they take.
chill

yeap joseph. im chilling here.
just stating a point dats all.

Back