Intro - vantango

vantango

Haha. Okay, here goes.

15, female. First picked up dad's acoustic guitar when I was 12. Got interested in the electric guitar after listening to SRV and Hendrix last year. Currently have a fender strat. Influences now would be Petrucci (Dream Theater), Vai and Yngwie. That's about it really.

HOLY CRAP! we neeed moreeee dream theater listeners man hhaha woohoo good on yaaaa you like symphony x?

yah man i reallly really look forward to that.. i mean u see all the shredder clicks hanging out around gigs only guys boring sial

er wow. a fender strat,

i'm 15 too and my axe is a yamaha. don't really listen to shredders that much, except for tons of stratovarius.

dream axe? LP. love the sustain.

Yeah, fender strat... 2nd hand from my uncle though. Liked the LP, but figured I couldn't really handle the weight :p

vantango said:
Yeah dream theater!!! Hm yeah I listen to X-Japan too but just not as keen on them as I am on DT.

Ahaha.. Good! Another DT fan. :smt040

PS: We have more emoticons now. Yeah!

If you want LP tone, you might want to consider the Ibanez S Series guitars or SZ series... They have full mahagony bodies and offer great tone vs a lighter weight...

I have an S series and it rocks... btw, only the Japan or USA made ones are worth getting IMO...

Back