Band Looking for Indie-Rock/Ambient/Indie-pop/Alternative Guitarist

t.zaibatsu

Greetings.

Short Introduction of myself: I'm a Singer-Songwriter, Guitarist (Experience 7 Years) a self-taught music producer and a multi-instrumentalist. I have written originals of mine that has yet to be released and have very big plans for the future. Read on..

I have been in a band(founder) for three years. Unfortunately, our drummer and our guitarist (a guitar teacher himself) could not commit to the future plans for the band and therefore the reason i'm writing this post. We are looking for a drummer and a lead guitarist who is not only committed but has self-belief, perhaps even become a new-like family member to this initiative. We are currently looking for a permanent lead guitarist and drummer.

My Musical Journey: I started listening to The Strokes, Oasis, Coldplay and John Mayer, SRV, Jimi Hendrix at a very young age. I also just started listening to The 1975 and a lot of indie bands, Alt-J, two door cinema clubs, Aquilo, YUNA, Sleeping at Last and all those.

I have personally been to Alt-J, Bon Jovi, The 1975 and Yuna Concert in Singapore and can only say and utter that i dream to be on the biggest stage with a band that plays their own written music to dedicated fans and thats it..

We want to find somebody who can write songs and Good with midi controllers and synths too. We'd click very well. But even if you are not what you feel as what the list describes you, we want very committed people. And then again we need the right people for the band. We have very very extremely big plans for the future but everything has to be taken one step at a time. BayBeats and NoiseSg is definitely in the list.

We are looking for age ranging 20-28 but then again. Music knows no age. The genre we are leaning towards to is
Indie-rock, Indie-pop, Post Rock, Ambient, SynthPop and Alternative.
We don't do auditions, rather just communicate to you personally from human to human.
If you feel you are the one,

Whatsapp me 96700418 www.thealcoband.com

Best Regards

Back