Intro: Dr.Rhy

wyldeboon

hello ppl........
orite we are Dr.Rhy
we were formed on 9th April 2003.firstly it was for fun.then we joined a major competition ard 4mths later and got a decent placing.so we decided to carry on......till now,we carry on.

Boon(me!) - guitars
Kit Ali - vox
MaxAzli - guitars
Frans - drums
Udie - bass

we are juz a bunch of decent ppl who love to talk cork every minute. maybe those other bands who know us will tell u more. style of play is jazz, funk, rock, fusion bla bla bla....we mixed it all up.... but to us, we will always be 'wild'(showmanship) on stage. enjoying oneself while playing music feels so wonderful.

rock on.......

REBEL!!!!! REBEL!!! REBEL!!!

you guys forgot the royal rumble we had under the white tent at pasir ris!! :twisted:

Dr RHYTHM

err... do you guys know BOSS has a series of drum machines
named as DR. RHY

DR RHYTHM

DR 550
DR 3
DR 990
DR 550 mkii

????

Yes!!! Crazy crazy band...tis band is very unique in terms of music n performance...hav seen them in many competition...some of their costume include wearing the kain...hehe..Guys keep up ur crazy wild performance.. :wink:

ha ha.... costume is a muz for us...
the name dr.rhy is bcoz my real name is call Rai,then we all wanted to be doctors but instead.... we bcome rockers... :D
then my vox put it as Dr.Rhy. rhy is to represent me but different spelling la

mr. bongman..... we didnt choose the name dr.rhy from the BOSS thingy.neither do we noe it exist! ha ha... :D

but thanks for the info bro.....
all the best

wyldeboon said:
ha ha.... costume is a muz for us...
the name dr.rhy is bcoz my real name is call Rai,then we all wanted to be doctors but instead.... we bcome rockers... :D
then my vox put it as Dr.Rhy. rhy is to represent me but different spelling la

Rai as in Aishwarya Rai? 8O
can i fall in love with you... :p

wyldeboon said:
mr. bongman..... we didnt choose the name dr.rhy from the BOSS thingy.neither do we noe it exist! ha ha... :D

but thanks for the info bro.....
all the best

and Doctor Rhythm also is a hit song of a metal band

Back