Intro: automated time machine

Plastic

Automated Time Machine (1st song up)

11th September @homeclub ! Do come down.

Hi, we're automated time machine (blah blah, more info at myspace!). We've finally released our 1st song, though not final mixed, but for everyone to listen! Final mix will be here when we ready our other songs for an ep.

Go have a listen, comments appreciated, even if you have something negative, it's alright, you can't please everyone.

MySpace

New song UP!

Same, only a rough mix.

Do contact for gigs either through pm here, or better: automated.time.machine@gmail.com

Add us up, we won't bite.

PS: Special thanks to everyone who helped worked on the song, you know who you are.

PPS: Soundclick link up soon.

Last edited:
cool stuff, very tight. 4.30 sounded like linkin park's papercut!!
i can imagine how experimental you guys can sound with an added synth/keyboard in the mix. all the best!

cool stuff, very tight. 4.30 sounded like linkin park's papercut!!
i can imagine how experimental you guys can sound with an added synth/keyboard in the mix. all the best!

Oh man, haha, you aren't the first one to say that, and we kinda dread hearing that :)
We're still waiting on the synth part.. So yeah.

fehupkid: Thanks for taking the time out to listen.

We'll be recording our 2nd song soon and it'll be up aswell when it's done. Appreciate everyone for taking time out, I know eight minutes is a little long to sit down for a song :)

Haha thanks alot for the comments guys.... Feel free to be frank with your opinions heh.

Keith> lol you'r also not the first one to say it, but it was a purely coincidental....hahaha

fehlupkid, thanks so much man...coming from someone whom i respect and has done so much for local music, that really means alot to us. :)

Ladyintears> Thanks for the compliment man.... :)

Now to look a suitable synth player..... :mrgreen:

Last edited:
ryan_singapore, thanks for the compliment yeah. Keep a lookout for the second track. The first is only the beginning of much more to come. :)

Thanks Goose....we have you to thank for pushing us to do our best! ;)

imho, dont kill me ya
icon10.gif

overall, i like the individual parts of the track that made up the whole thing.

Only thing is when hearing it all together in one single track, i find it too much of different directions cramp within one track. While its interesting to hear the different feel, at the same time, the general direction/flow of the track from beginning to end was a bit disorientated for me. Found the transitiont point/flow which linked the different ideas together, kind of abrupt.

Would love to hear more stuff when there is!

oh, forget bout synth player, just use laptop and do the programming and spacebar triggering. Easy to work with and will always obey you(unless crashing)
icon10.gif

Goose is production, I think all the times we've seen goose play, maybe it has rubbed off on us. :)

Might have been messy because this was our 1st song written by us, we gave everything we had into it, then it became like this.

Thanks for the honest opinion! Hopefully more songs will be up soon.

Last edited:
congrats guys, sounds great. actually i like the mood swings / schizo bits - they add to the juxtaposition of calm over chaos. looking forward to hearing your other songs, i'm sure they'll definitely be interesting, at the very least! seeya on stage soon.

Back