In Need of a Hard Rock/80s hairband Singer

loudnheavy

Hi softies,

I'm lookin' for a singer who is into the whole genre of hard rock, 80s hair metal, glam rock/metal, 80s heavy metal, whatever you call it. e.g. would be bands like;

def leppard
tesla
ratt
dokken
xyz
firehouse
motley crue
kiss
skid row
guns n roses
cinderella
loudness
victory
warrant

well, the list could go on forever.

anyway, as I was saying, the only position I lack is a singer. I would prefer a male singer who can hit the notes (key of E) reasonly fine, we are really patient abt this and want to have fun and enjoy playing together. my main priority is writing originals, covers being secondary. but the time being, we should play some covers for a start. song writing isnt an issue as i can help to write the lyrics if neccesary.

lastly, my band is consisted of all chinese members and would prefer someone who age is from 18-22, somewhere around there would be good. We don't need singing divines, just need someone who we could get along well as a friend too and willing to rip his vocal cords for this music.

if interested, do contact me @ 90185995. be glad to entertain you.
best rgds to all.

"my band consists of all chinese member", dude? i just giving all more information that's all. is becuz of pple like u who's always overreactin'.... tsk tsk tsk

Last edited:
Back