Ibanez!!

other worthy guitars

SZR520- discontinued 2009, perhaps one of the better sounding Ibanez (with default pickups) & much ignored. the SZR was the final evolution of the SZ model before it's phased out. be informed it's not the typical, thin-necked Ibanez. in fact, it's quite the contrary; thicker neck profile + gloss finished.
Ibanez%20SZR520%20DVS.gif

SA260- if you wish for simplicity & the occasional opportunity to whammy (nothing excessive), not to mention, a touch of class; the SA260 is it. the HSS pickup combo means you have tonal variety, even the humbucker could be split to function as a single coil
SA260FM_AMB.gif

ART120- a pleasant surprise to me; this guitar sounds very acceptable despite featuring a pair of in-house active pickups
art120_wh_12_011.gif

in this case (forgive the pun), you can try generic models by SKBs which are available. do have the guitar handy to see which case best fit the instrument.

i tried that bass the day before the sale- superb! FYI- pink finish is regional exclusive; meaning: released in selected countries only.

Anyone knows where and how much it is to get the Ibanez AF-2 Paul Gilbert Signature Airlane flanger in Spore? Besides ordering online

RGA321FSPB.jpg

RGA321- available but the bridge a little oxidized... the RGA321 is a superb guitar, pity they don't make these any more. the current RGA range feature Ibanez's in-house active pickups which could have been better...

Yesh! The first gen RGA321 is a SUPERB guitar! Very comfy, fast neck and versatile. I love mine to bits! Too bad they stopped production. I wonder what's going on in their heads. :mad:

artb100

hi! just wanna know how much are you selling your artb100 for?? let me know cos im interested. Thx.

Back