Ibanez RD 500

i saw this review say rd500 korean made
but now rarely can find korean made stuff for bout $800
mostly china made
sian man

sorry dude, my bad, i thought this was the thread for the guy who wanted to get the IBanez GSR.

so yes, the Ibanez RD500 and 505 are MIK as far as i know, my student owns one (bought from swee lee) n it says Korea.

oh thanks man..
cos i called tat day they say made in china??
a bit funny must go and see and try
i in for ibanez..
is the SR series expensive?
i like SR500,Rd500 and edb400..
which is better??
like kinda stress..
haha

the much overlooked + under-rated BTB bass is another one to check out:
BTB450QMHS.jpg

among the Ibanez series, especially all those that you have quoted, i'd say "better" is not the question. it's "WHICH YOU PREFER", so go try some out and see how it goes from there k

omg i just realised james took away the QUOTE button. ARGH. see la. =( haha

anw, who did u call to ask where the bass is made?

bcuz u guys misused it lah!!! like if people post a long post or photos, they just click QUOTE instead of the REPLY button so the bandwith for the site goes up like 100% cuz u gotta load the same info twice. doh.

i am not sure who answer my call but is a lady
she say sth like "now china made ones are betteR"
i i wanted a EDB series but they dun have

er u totally missed the question. okay rephrase: which company did you call?

right, how'd she know China better. better for $$$?

i testify for the RD505 its really good i had the fret buzz problem too but i just had them raise the action a lil and tada..everything is fine and dandy no more buzz 8)

'chinese products are better these days' is really a sweeping conclusion. yes, there are good chinese made units out there, there are bad ones as well. it is fair to say that selected brand names originating from China are indeed better crafted these days, a good highlight would be Ibanez's Chinese Artcore units.

regardless of where an instrument is made, the onus is on the buyer to give it a personal audition & determine if it's worth forking out $$$ for one.

Back