I just got an email from Jason Schroeder that has killed my GAS.

She's a VERY nice lady. Leave her be!!!

So... You ordering a Schroeder?

Very tempted to order one as well.
But I would prefer a signature guit.
How about you sell me yours? Then I can have a signature Schroeder from the Legendary DEMIOBLUE ?:p

Chanmin's and Ben's Schroeders looks great as well. The 'Wonder Women' design on Ben's is................ boomz!:p

Very tempted to order one as well.
But I would prefer a signature guit.
How about you sell me yours? Then I can have a signature Schroeder from the Legendary DEMIOBLUE ?:p

Chanmin's and Ben's Schroeders looks great as well. The 'Wonder Women' design on Ben's is................ boomz!:p

Ah? The thong guitar ah? Whahaha...

Bro. Flame, quilt, spalted, blah blah blah... YOU CHOOSE. When you sign up and join the queue, you will be given a whole list of tops to choose from. There's this guy who's using Pernambucco. Whatever that is. Then there's a few Redwood tops done.

Or you can even ask him to make you a Rickenbacker influenced guitar! That'll be the RicFreak Signature model!

Ah? The thong guitar ah? Whahaha...

Or you can even ask him to make you a Rickenbacker influenced guitar! That'll be the RicFreak Signature model!

Thong guitar !!!!! hahahahah that's a good one. Good thing cannot see the "crack" on top.

Rickenbacker influenced Schroeder?....not a bad idea !
Perhaps can add your...that ...that ....Brain Scatter pickup by Magnum..........that would MAKE MY DAY !:p

hahaha... that jason is one cool guy... surrounded by guitar beauties, wifey beauty and cute baby beauty. shall be like him someday migrate elsewhere and be rockstar, get an ang moh wife and pretty ABC baby along the way before retiring and setting up KEITHC guitars. first guitar prototype will be yours for free whitestrat!:)

Here's an inkling of what the Inlay might look like. We're still finalising the design though. That main pattern is something I came up with 17 years ago. I'm very happy to be able to use it as an Inlay for one of my guitars!

goldtop75-albums-schroeder-custom-build-picture27444-inlay1.jpg

Which would you guys choose?

Wah Lionel someone is an all-rounded artist ah............music and art both so zai..........i'd choose the 1st one from the left in the bottom row.

@Whitestrat
Nice designs omg!
I would choose the most bottom left because its the most intricate looking one.
The one with the blue flowers (2nd from top right) looks pretty good as well.

i looked really hard, STRONGLY go with the last one. the absence of the flowers in the middle of the circle makes it look so much sleeker and sharper. also, more like an inlay. these gonna be with the purple colours or just all pearl?

i looked really hard, STRONGLY go with the last one. the absence of the flowers in the middle of the circle makes it look so much sleeker and sharper. also, more like an inlay. these gonna be with the purple colours or just all pearl?

Your taste is the same as mine. Lets see how. Waiting for some revisions from Athena. See here for what she canREALLY do: http://home.comcast.net/~AthenaInlay/Gallery.html

Floral.jpg

The inlay will be done to provide as much colour and detail. Not everything is pearl. There will be a mix of materials.

Last edited:
Nice specs.

This is the shorty I had Jason build for me.

3790692169_85a5dc1223.jpg

The trick to remember with custom builders is make sure you write down all the specs you require and go thru with them before they send out.

Because of the huge lead time in delivering the guitar to you, there are chances you or they might forget a critical element. i.e. for example, I remember wanting my neck unstained and rough and thot Id mention it closer to delivery date .... with the extra months in lead time, I eventually forgot.

Just my 2 cents and hope u enjoy ur Schroeder.

Because of the huge lead time in delivering the guitar to you, there are chances you or they might forget a critical element. i.e. for example, I remember wanting my neck unstained and rough and thot Id mention it closer to delivery date .... with the extra months in lead time, I eventually forgot.

Thanks... Point taken. Will remember to double check my specs. Everything has been finalised, except the inlay, and I will not be making changes anymore. I've made enough changes that I hope they don't get confused. Hahaha...

Back