i believe

I'm not much of a guitar player to point out the technical issues but i like this piece u played. Pity i was hoping someone could have sang with it. All in all, nice!

Is this an original as in OC - Original Composition or an Original Music ( as in Cover song)????

Please state clearly.

And the link doesn't work.

The guitar's tone sounds nice but I don't understand why it's a song. Lacks feel and emotion.

And who is the original composer/band etc?

If you're doing a cover, then it is good to say so. It's very rude to use someone else's song without giving proper credit. Perhaps you're young but in future please state if it is a cover version or an original song. There is no such thig as original cover. I see too much of this crap -"Original Cover" over here at Soft. Soon, we'll see "Original Cover Version" and "Original But Covered Version.

It's either an original song or a cover version. At most, if the cover version is different, one could say that it is an original interpretation. At least there is no ambiguity as to whether it is a cover or an original.

Having said that, keep up the work. Your technique sounds alright but you really need to pick songs that 'move'. This one sounds very static and way too long.

BTW, who's the original singer/band?

Cheers
RoRK

RoRK said:
The guitar's tone sounds nice but I don't understand why it's a song. Lacks feel and emotion.

And who is the original composer/band etc?

If you're doing a cover, then it is good to say so. It's very rude to use someone else's song without giving proper credit. Perhaps you're young but in future please state if it is a cover version or an original song. There is no such thig as original cover. I see too much of this crap -"Original Cover" over here at Soft. Soon, we'll see "Original Cover Version" and "Original But Covered Version.

It's either an original song or a cover version. At most, if the cover version is different, one could say that it is an original interpretation. At least there is no ambiguity as to whether it is a cover or an original.

Having said that, keep up the work. Your technique sounds alright but you really need to pick songs that 'move'. This one sounds very static and way too long.

BTW, who's the original singer/band?

Cheers
RoRK

Hi roRk,

thanks for the comments. i will work on it. thanks alot. but what i wanna say about the original and cover thing is that... i thought this is a very popular song. so i assume that everyone knows that it is not compose by me. so maybe is my fault to assume such things..and for u to say about original cover, i did not say that it is a original cover. i dont rem seeing anything in my topic ans original cover, OC, or anything of the sort. And i find that hen u say that i am rude in not giving credits to the writer or band, the problem is i dont know who compose it. only know its from the show my sassy girl. And also you saying maybe i am young or sort. i think maybe you shouldnt put it in that way. but i really wanna say thanks for the comment. will really work on it. thanks alot.

Hi wynstan, u might wanna hear my version. Hope it can give u more ideas too.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3136278&q=hi

Btw the original composer is a korean whom i dunno his name. This song is from the Korean movie My Sassy Girl. A chinese singer by the name of Fan Yi Chen has sung a Chinese version of this song.

Hope this has cleared things up. And RoRk, it's a very popular song amongst the chinese community ;)

Back