HUJAN Live in Singapore!!

gothviruz

FINALLIMEGREENaug19copy.jpg

Hi all,

and especially fans of the hot alternative rock band Hujan.

They will be coming to play in their first ever solo concert in Singapore this 7th October at Republic Poly. It also coincides with the launch of their latest album, Mencari Konklusi (song is now on RIA).

Alongside in the opening act will be guest band The Marilyns, together with 2 bands from the audition, Actdeux and This Side Up.

Tickets are now available at Muzika Records (Joo Chiat)!

Ticket prices are as follow:

$58 (Stall A)
$48 (Stall B)
$28 (Circle)

EARLY BIRD SPECIALS: First 50 to purchase the $58 ticket will get to meet the band upclose and personal before the show!

NSF and FULL TIME Students will get 10% off!

You can join Raingers Singapore here to show support
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118807549348&ref=mf

And also here to indicate that you are coming for this gig
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139398969991&ref=share

Radio RIA 89.7FM is the official radio station.

thanks

Regards,

Odiocrib
Purplemunkees
Muzic Mafia

MESSAGE EDITED on 26/8/09 at 1520hrs:

There won't be anymore $90 VIP tickets. Tickets will be $58, $48 and $28.

Last edited:
damn hujan! for that price they shld have brought meet uncle hussein as well! didnt expect the pricey tix for a malaysian band, considering other great malaysian indie acts like bittersweet, OAG, the times and couple have played here for much much less and even free for some.

do the other prices include the goodie bags or album as well?

are the tickets according to seats or its a gig that people have fun body surfing and all? 90 bucks? i watch hujan in malaysia for 22 rm!

Not to say anything ah guys.

90bucks for VIP. And 28bucks the cheapest tix..and get to seat quite far i think.

Well, if you see this, someone here said, he went to Msia to see them(Hujan) at 22RM. Well, i think the price should be reconsidered. 90bucks is much more expensive then big concerts held at Fort Canning. For early birds that is.

90 bucks with goodies and meet and greet. Im sure HUJAN would love to meet everyone, not just the VIP passes holders. :)

Maybe if RP rental is too expensive, change to a different location. And lower down the price. If not, no one will come for the show. Trust me. Im sure you want more crowd then just money rolling in.

Thats my thoughts and advise tho :)
Cheers.

I watched a gig in JB for RM 22 as well! Haha. No Hujan, but still packed with great, great acts like The Times, Bunkface, Joanna & Co etc. Not to mention the merch they sell there are dirt cheap. Meet n Greet? What Meet n Greet? At that gig, I just went backstage and have a chat with The Times' frontman and Joanna and took pics with them. I'm sure Hujan wouldnt mind us interacting with them, without the need to pay 90 bucks.

I'm a huge fan of Hujan, and they are one of a few Malaysian acts I have yet to see live, but there is absolutely no way I'm gonna pay that amount to watch them. I went for A7X and Kaiser Chiefs for less, around 75 for both. And hopefully this is not some lame seatdown concert, cause that is not the way I picture enjoying a Hujan concert.

Just some feedback to the organisers.

i'm not looking down on Hujan but 90 bucks i can get 2 wailers(Bob Marley & The Wailers Without Bob Marley) tickets at hardrock cafe last year man & i can even take pictures with them. 85 bucks i can watch slipknot in fort canning. 90 bucks for an independent label band band?

More info i got from a Malaysia friend that Hujan just played a gig festival that is way less than 90 bucks.

http://www.dig-it-all.com.my/site/about.php

Last edited:
$90 is a bit over the top but to be fair, the $90 tickets are just the "VIP" tickets.

You guys forgot about the other price categories.

Although the $68 tickets still is a bit too expensive =D

MESSAGE EDITED on 26/8/09 at 1520hrs:

There won't be anymore $90 VIP tickets. Tickets will be $58, $48 and $28.

Last edited:
yeah there are more pricing too but hujan for seats aint good coz they do wana see people having fun. i bet more ppl will turn up when they see prices around 20 dollars and everyone will enjoy them self with the bands. i agree with biopromax that the band do wana meet every fan in person not just vip's.

The organisers are in the midst of some discussion on these issues. I will keep you guys updated here again. Thanks.

Ok, the organisers had taken your feedbacks seriously and had come to a conclusion to remove the $90 VIP ticket category. And ticket prices have been revised to $58, $48 and $28 as opposed to the original prices.

Oh yea, will it be a seated event? and how far will the $28 and $48 seats be from the stage? It will be good if you guys can give a link of the layout of the place, like indoor stadium and esplanade theatre has an online link to show the segregation of the seats depending on the price. Thanks. :)

Oh yea, will it be a seated event? and how far will the $28 and $48 seats be from the stage? It will be good if you guys can give a link of the layout of the place, like indoor stadium and esplanade theatre has an online link to show the segregation of the seats depending on the price. Thanks. :)

This is a seated event, as RP do not allow free standing. However, u know lah, this kind of thing, where got ppl remain seated rite? U know and I know ;)

Once the ticket is released in September, u can look at the floor plan at the selling outlets. Tickets will be sold at Odiocrib and Muzika Records Joo Chiat.
If i'm not wrong the $28 are Circle seats.

Hujanlive in sg

$90 buck i suggest save it for MR BIG for those rocker, as for metal head save for OPETH n hardcore/punk addit save it for TERROR. NO WAY for a malaysia band selling this price remember last time when CALIBAN sg show b cos of the price alot ppl rather go KL to watch them live. that time caliban tix price $68 end up the show cancelled b cos of .........

$90 buck i suggest save it for MR BIG for those rocker, as for metal head save for OPETH n hardcore/punk addit save it for TERROR. NO WAY for a malaysia band selling this price remember last time when CALIBAN sg show b cos of the price alot ppl rather go KL to watch them live. that time caliban tix price $68 end up the show cancelled b cos of .........

Please read the thread first before posting. This $90 issues has already been dealt with. It was already stated in the first post. There are no more $90 VIP tickets category.

Cheers

Please read the thread first before posting. This $90 issues has already been dealt with. It was already stated in the first post. There are no more $90 VIP tickets category.

Cheers

anyway i feel that $58 is still abit expensive for a malaysia band, maybe i just k po to share abt my feel. cos i wont gg for the show b cos hujan is not my cup mof tea, after all i wish the org make this show a great turn up.

Back