How to I D.I.Y sound proof my room?

I guess sounds travel upwards but its the vibrations that travel everywhere....as long as there is a channel...down, up, side...all over ...hehe

gluing the sponge onto walls is messy and irreversible.. why dont u buy acoustic panels and hang them?

i know a supplier which can print graphics on the acoustic fabric (wrapping the foam), so you can actually beautify the room. and they're easy to mount and dismount. am using them right now and i realise you dont need many panels to achieve the effect.

PM me if you wish to have the contact.

Hi chaplinster i had the same problem as you, I have a yamy kit and the noise was really bad for my the people upstairs. I got my bf to help me with some cheap foam but the results were crappy. I then found a company selling proper soundproofing material and not the crap i had been finding around. The noiseblock 3d foam and this other one called quad foam or somthing was really good for me. I asked them to give me some budget soundproofing for a budget of 2k and i spend about 500 on the foam. The foam results are very good and the soundproofing is good for what i paid for so i cant complain.
Hope this helps you
Angel

Back