Help to find a stolen bus!

infekcion

Hello all, I'm posting this thread on behalf of my friend. His father's bus was stolen yesterday, approximately at around 10-11pm at the big car park below Anglican High there, bedok north avenue 4. The bus number plate is CB5780C.
Here is an old picture of it:
Image603.jpg

The bus now has the word " MARIS STELLA HIGH SCHOOL " on top of the logo of the bus. If anyone has seen this bus at all, please kindly contact 90688737, Mr Heng. A small reward will be given to the kind soul. The bus is very important to my friend's dad and his family.

Thank you for your time.

Oh my, if a bus is vulnerable to being stolen, I shudder to think what will happen to cars and motorbikes as well...:(

Hope he gets his bus back. Must be his rice bowl.

Won't get far, not in Singapore at least. Make a police report ya. Most probably someone took it for a joy ride, and return it later tonight. I'll keep my eyes peeled in Jurong, in case he ends up here.

I will keep a watchful eye and give you my sight and full attention around the simpang bedok area tonight as it is extremely near Anglican High.

the culprit is one really brainless guy.. where can he go with a bus?

Ill keep my eye on it. Stay nearby there.

*keep us updated,

to TS, bedok north ave 4 is near block 85 is it?

Yep, its near there. Thanks to all those keeping an eye for the bus. But do remember that it was stolen last night, 10-11pm. Could have gone to other parts of singapore.

I bet it was David Copperfield.

I'd try to look out but i don't pay much attention to buses, so yea..no promises.

Back