He stretches his strings

that looks painful...one day the neck is going to snap while he's stretching his strings...

that's going a bit overboard...

Its good to stretch your strings a little. but that is ridiculous... his bass neck is gonna warp for sure.

protip: do not listen to what anyone says on expertvillage, no matter how "expert" they claim they are. have you seen their cooking videos? they're terrible.

one day his strings are going to break while he's going through his stretching routine, and his bass is going to hit the floor. hard.

one day his strings are going to break while he's going through his stretching routine, and his bass is going to hit the floor. hard.

Or worst, the bass's NECK is going to break while he's going through his stretching routine, and his bass is going to hit the floor. In two pieces.

nah, it's unlikely that the neck will break before the strings do. it should be nothing compared to the full tension of all the strings tuned up. he said he was doing it with the strings slackened and before tuning.

still definitely not good for your bass though.

haha call themselfs expertvillage.

Btw he looks funny while doing it
looks like his masturbating HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

lordie: ??? no censoring? i thought it wld be lovelovelove lol..

And HAHAHA at the video that was the funniest crap ive ever seen...especially when he lifted it into the air i was like LOLWTF

He really missed the point of holding the string dwn on the neck and stretching it lightly... That is like trying to test how much can your string take before snapping... haha

well i do stretch the strings... but not to make sure they don't go out of tune... its more like to check tension...

plus this guy is giving his bass a one way ticket to neck warp with that... i wouldn't even consider do that even if it worked!

That's the thing about expert village.

Their instructional videos are vague and unclear. The quality of their instructors is badddddd ...

Back