Happy NGD! (Pic Intensive + GAS Inducing!)

you'll have to ask my friend abt that, junhong. even if it is so, nothing wrong with it, aye? :smt045

regarding the price, he got off the net, so just google and you'll see the price he paid for it.

The Incase gigbag really is all that.

I've had one for a few months now, and I'll have no worries for the guitar should the case fall. My only qualm would have to be the weight; it's definitely lighter than a hardcase, but not by much.

But having said that, it's the best soft case I own. :D

I've been trying to get an Incase Slim Bag for a year plus, tried eBay and almost everything else. Almost impossible... Here's an email from Linda Felix of Incase...

We do not ship our guitar bags internationally as we have found that the shipping costs can range anywhere between $200.00 and $500.00 per bag. International shipping usually exceeds the cost of the guitar bag itself which is just not be practical. In addition to the high shipping costs there are the Customs Duties/Fee’s that we of course have no control over.

There is an option: is it possible that you have a relative or associate that can ship or bring the bag to you if they are living or visiting the US . We could definitely ship it directly to them.

Please feel free to respond if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
The Incase Consumer Support Team

There's one on ebay right now. exact same john mayer one. but that ass won't ship here.

vpostusa is an alternative but fees sure can kill ya.

Really nice bag. Was tempted to get one too. It's probably a good alternative if you want almost hard case protection with shoulder straps. The laptop compartment is a nice touch too. However the weight of carrying both will probably be a killer. Lucky its not a les paul inside. Hehehe

Hmm...nothing really special about the JM strat. Give me an SRV anytime. :)
In any case, I'm sure your friend is a very happy person now.

Back