Guitar shops in thailand.

khai_stereotype

hey guys,

some time ago someone mentioned about the guitar shops in thailand klong something road.
the pickups there are cheaper or same pricing?
i did a search on the previous posts, but i cant find any answers.

anyway, i'm heading to bangkok with my family next week,
so to those who have been there, please help. thanks. :wink:

do check out Thailand's new mall which is located at Siam's BCS stop.
it's called Siam Paragon. it has 2 guitar shops.

about that guitar thingy u said, i found it a couple of months ago but seems to forgot about the road..

hope this helps
search for it
and may the force be with you

Hi, I'm thai
Post your interested pickups list and I will check for ya..
Maybe, I could buy for u at special discount if those stuff are in the dealers I known personally

oh cool..just the right time to view this thread.i'm in bangkok now.190 baht for 15 mins.haha :D

dude im going thailand too! man the whole worlds going thailand. we'll outnumber the locals. are there any drum shops there too? (hehe sorry for being out of point). drums are somewhat like a guitar?

hell.im goin to thailand..will be staying at the baiyoke or wadeva hotel...heh..

are the things there cheaper or more expensive??

i hope i wont fall for the fake stuff.

things?

as in what..?

electronics are a lil bit expensive than singapore
but food wise, clothing are cheap la.
oh yes, one tip, when u shop at levis, do buy many many
cos... dont be shocked that down there, giordano are way expensive than levis..

still out off topic here..

ouh.. baiyoke sky, thailand's tallest hotel
u'll get lucky if ure going clubbing and tell the chicks that u're from singapore and staying in baiyoke

good luck

oh man my parents are going to thailand, abadoning me in singapore..grr evil parents they wont buy guitars for me in thailand :(

stuff like levis jeans..if ur talkin abt in thailand..i will buy from the levis store only..not any clothes shop man..

i wonder if the guitars there are cheaper..

music ___ at siam discovery.forgot what's the name worth checking out lah,the staff are friendly , haha

i stay in thailand for 2 years sometimes the interesting stuff is outside of bangkok. i came across a lespaul gold top none reissue
and a usa parker fly for 1.2k

Back