WTS e-guitar (Smash by Swing) + amp $100

chernfei

Hi all,
I have an old electric guitar for sale. I bought this guitar 2.5 years ago, but you know there are people like me who impulse purchased things. I did enjoy a bit in the beginning but it lasted half a year and I almost never touch it. Now it's sitting there, with all the metal parts rusted. I do play guitar sometime, but there is an acoustic guitar at home so I have something to play with whenever I want to.

The condition of this guitar is very bad (rusted). However, the guitar body is quite a well made one (relatively), it's alder wood made, it's polished so it still shines. So I was thinking maybe I can sell off this guitar, you just need to take this guitar to guitar shop which can do mods, repairs, etc, to change the metal parts to new ones.

I bought this guitar from SV guitar @ Peninsula, I bought @ 399sgd, and I also purchased another amplifier (mighty 15)~ 100 sgd. I intend to sell to someone who wants a budget guitar to start his/her electric guitar playing. Willing to sell both together @ 100sgd, if interested, can contact me @8444724eight. I can also send u photo thru whatsapp if you want. Thanks.

Back