GOTOH accesories are here!

KayCee

Hi all,

We are now a dealer for Gotoh parts and we carry all sorts of guitar/bass bridges and machine heads. Worthy of mention would be the Gotoh Double locking trem and wilkinson parts (used on suhrs, tylers etc). Economy packaging is used so we can pass the saving off to the consumer.

Come down now to Zen Guitarwerkz, Peninsula Shopping Centre, B1-34. All installation services are also available.

faithfully,
KC

Some parts worthy of a look:

VSVG.jpg

This is the best strat replacement bridge out there. Many boutique guitar builders use this bridge, i.e suhr and tyler.

VS100.jpg

Don't like double locking trems? Pair this with a set of locking tuners and tuning stability is nearly as good as a double locking trem.

sg510series.gif

Extremely stable and 1:21 ratio gives precise control over your tuning

Floyd.gif

Some say this is the best 'floyd rose' out there. Affordably priced to boot.

Feel free to ask about our parts, most likely we'll have it.

faithfully,
KC

do u all have any black gotoh hardtail bridges and black gotoh 6-in line tuners for my reversed headstock tele?

Do you guys have the reverse wind Gotoh bass machine head?
Specifically GB29 or GBR640. I've been looking around for this but no good news so far. I went down to Zen to ask but they said they don't have it and I'll have to wait till the next import, but I wanna know if you'll be bringing them in.
Thanks! PM me for any updates :)

hey i'm looking for a gotoh fender direct replacement bridge for my jazz bass special. any in stock? considering between that and a leo quan ba II :) black hardware pls hehe

yo bro

how much are you selling the GE1996T gold locking tremolo?
Would appreciate if you could state the installation fees too.

Thanks!

Back