GOOD WORK LightsOutInc

utha

I belive its about time someone formaly introduced and praise this awesome organisation known as LightsOutInc. I came to know these fellahs a few weeks back as I am about to play one of their shows. I am very impressed at what thay have done so far.They have got so many benefits packed in to their shows.

1) They do not force you to sell all your tickets
2) The tickets are way cheaper then the gigs I've played or seen so far.
3) Extremely nice people
4) Within a short period of time they have managed to get so many things packed into the show,Eg; record label will be present,they have made t-shirts. Pl us many other things i havnt been keeping track off.
5) Amazing venues

the list could go on forever.But all in all i would like to say good job LightsOutInc. May you serve as a inspiration to all budding and exsisting organisers, and PLEASE keep doing what you do best.Organising great shows. See you @ REBELLION!!

yeah, i agree with you man, they got quite so much done in such a short time.
quite impressive i must say, and yeah they are friendly guys

Hey Utha ,

Thanks alot for your kind words. I'm very very touched by what you've said . All this cannot be a success without the help of all you guys.

I would personally like to thank every band who've helped me out through the arrangements of Rebellion ! such as 13isacrowd , Descent , Framework Tragedy , E-Thereal , Xanadoo , Oshiego , Nesh and of course members of my very own band ,Zaganoth , and Special Thanks to RAVAGE RECORDS who've been helping me many ways. Thanks alot.

I promise success for Rebellion !
And the rise of the local music scene baby.

Love all you guys. \m/

Jaarvis
Zaganoth
Lights Out Inc.

Played with them on the overdrive gig & its more than overdrive :cool: too bad most of our friends/supporters have work but some ppl still watch our set & I think garnesh & jaarvis watched too with the rest of the LO crew.

We will see you on Rebellion Day.

many apologies requested for posting at the wrong thread thought it would be appropriate there cos they were doing gigs.But thanks to james and the mods for moving....yes indeed they deserve a round of applause and and a standing ovation and more support from us.

hey ruzaini...long time no see man...how are u??

they have my complete support; i hope they can sustain themselves in the long run and keep a good thing going. :)

hahaha. heard about that collarbone fracture. ouch ! but anyway, DO come down for REBELLION man ! I promise to bring you Singapore's Wacken ! just that its indoors. The heavy palm mutes will make the whole damn place tremble baby.. \m/

Back