Gigs in Singapore - what you like to see?

What kinda bands would you like to see in a gigs

• Bands play Original only but without a album

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bands play Original only but with a album

• Bands play 50% originals and 50% cover

• Bands play cover only

• Total voters
HeartRockSingapore said:
The grassroots make a lot of complaint about the 2nd Jan gig we had. MP was trying to help but you know lah.... I cannot say too cos some may be reading the forum here. Now you see how difficult to organize gigs...

But no disheartening... I am putting together a plan to have a permanent gig venue. If that succeeds, hallelujah, we'll get to gig mor frequently.

So sorry to hear about that Mr HeartRock.... guess kovan is out huh.

Wow, even the heavy downpour thruout the day is not able to drown out the sound.... 8O 8O That loud ahhh??!!

Was thinking of the rookie series gigs where the system and setup is much simpler and less power (about 30%)

Will cross our fingers and hope you can get a new series of gigs up soon. Whatever possible support can provide, just let me know.

Rock On :supz: :supz: Mr Heart Rock.

soft said:
just for ponder ...

do you feel that a specially packaged gig webcast on SOFT will reach more audience compared to a gig held at say, Youth Park or Substation?

Cause if our aim is to reach out to more audience, then we should think about alternate ways of delivery.

ofcause it is good if we've a webcast for the gigs but how much would it cost. :) can the organiser or bands afford it? just a question. :)

soft said:
just for ponder ...

do you feel that a specially packaged gig webcast on SOFT will reach more audience compared to a gig held at say, Youth Park or Substation?

Cause if our aim is to reach out to more audience, then we should think about alternate ways of delivery.

HeeHee......GREAT IDEA James!!!!! A LIVE WEBCAST GIG.........

We can work on that!!! I don't mind hosting the WEB GIG in my jamming studio..

Any ideas on the technical aspect of this.....EG. Video, capture......PC, internet bandwidth, protocol......etc....

i am thinking of a purely webcast event. not live webcast, it will be like a studio production except there wont be many live audience. this way, we can 'perfect' the performance. aka - NG!

we do the filming and editing. then upload to SOFT for viewing.

We will have a host, chit chat with the bands to let us know the bands better.

any sponsors out ther?? :lol:

Haha.... yeah lah.... I was wondering. Real live webcast is very costly and technology now is still in infancy, which is poor quality.

Like that very easy already, just use a DV to get the footage and edit. Voila!!! Done. Only thing, will there be licencing issue if the bands do covers??

bernardgoh, that's awesome!!!

how about bands and musicians? you guys in for this idea?

bernardgoh said:
if possible, i can do the whole production and soft.com can come out the web space. :) i don't mind doing it for free. :)

Great Yeah...that's mighty big of you bernard. Need to spend a lot of time to film and edit man.......could rope in more volunteers waiting for NS or Poly to help out.

Thanks... i don't mind doing it but ofcause.... i'm in a one man operation thingy so can't rush me into fast job as i've other stuff to do too. :) any other volunteers? :) do something for the scene man. :)

soft said:
bernardgoh, that's awesome!!!

how about bands and musicians? you guys in for this idea?

great idea, james.......

count us in, man........

hope tat u'll contact any1 of us soon.........

:twisted:

Back