Gibson USA Les Paul Studio 50's Tribute

GEM.jpg

this idea isn't entirely fresh, Gibson did make the GEM series with parallel specs. i used to own the Saphire model, sold it off as I can't bring myself to like the P-90s in there.

I thought it was gonna be an awesome cheap Les Paul Studio with humbuckers which I can switch to awesome active pickups for rocking....

why u all not into p90's? is it that bad? but look nice though...

Actually, I'm aiming for one BECAUSE of the P90s. If really dun like, then can squeeze minibuckers in there...

Then again, Skatterbrane makes P90s!!!!! So I'll probably leave it as P90s. Heheheh...

Actually, I'm aiming for one BECAUSE of the P90s. If really dun like, then can squeeze minibuckers in there...

Then again, Skatterbrane makes P90s!!!!! So I'll probably leave it as P90s. Heheheh...
me too, I like 'em gt look with p90s stock also can la np.. heheh
but actually, after seeing Morse @ their last concert here.. I'm already set for a poplar
until I went to ebmm online webshop & read through then realised they dont ship out of USA?
what the.. @#! and saw you post this, ok so how do we get teh tribute? shortlist thingy @SL? or??

:p

me too, I like 'em gt look with p90s stock also can la np.. heheh
but actually, after seeing Morse @ their last concert here.. I'm already set for a poplar
until I went to ebmm online webshop & read through then realised they dont ship out of USA?
what the.. @#! and saw you post this, ok so how do we get teh tribute? shortlist thingy @SL? or??

Yeah... I had GAS for a Y2D after the last DP concert... You liked the blue one huh? You can get it from BGW or from Sinamex if you want one.

The LP is available from Swee Lee. But there's not launch date yet.

Hey bro, do you have a link to the pic you posted? Can't seem to get it loaded on my comp, interested to take a look at he new line.

How will this compare to other studio models? Was given the impression then that the studio were a waste of time...

P90s, hmmm saw Gilmour playing thru a les paul with p90s, n it was SWEET.

How will this compare to other studio models? Was given the impression then that the studio were a waste of time...

P90s, hmmm saw Gilmour playing thru a les paul with p90s, n it was SWEET.

Who told you that? Studios are not a waste of time if that's your budget. They are indeed bonafide Gibson Les Pauls.

These would probably be a just a tiny step up, because I think this would have previously been launched under the Classic line if they didn't discontinue it. But that's also mainly due to the cosmetics. Faded finish, Binding, Trapezoid inlays etc etc.

It's FAR cheaper than buying an R4, though the cost vs value thing does come in here too.

Yeah... I had GAS for a Y2D after the last DP concert... You liked the blue one huh? You can get it from BGW or from Sinamex if you want one.

The LP is available from Swee Lee. But there's not launch date yet.

Yes, same here you were there too? me 3rd row in front of him!
The blue one is definitely Morse & sunburst & list goes on & on.. oops.. hehe
If I do happen to get this 50's tribute, it is going to be my first Les Paul by Gibson(ok.. ok.. I know..)

Back