GET EXPOSED: Recruiting Talents for Performances, Outdoor Shows, Recordings, etc

tinolivemusic

Whether you're a vocalist, guitarist, bassist, drummer, beatboxer, violinist, ...the list goes on. As long as you're:

- A musician
- Under 40 years old
- Proficient in both English & Mandarin
- Stage performance ready command of your instrument
- Possess THE substance

Take us on and get all the exposure you can ever have.

We are headed by Tino老师, a gifted celebrity guitar / vocal instructor who has been actively involved in the entertainment and music industry for more than 10 years. His experience is extensive; his students and the artistes he has collaborated with include celebrities from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China; such as A-Do, JJ(Lin Jun Jie), Rynn(Lin Yu Zhong), Hong Jun Yang, KingONE(Wang Chuan Yi), Hsiao Hsiao, Lin Zheng Hao, Hayden(Huang Jing Lun), William Soo(Su Yong Kang), Yong Bang, etc.

Visit www.tinolivemusic.com for more!

Successful candidates will personally managed and groomed by Tino老师.

Click the banner above to audition as an Artiste. Your ambition starts now.

To register, submit your profile here.

For enquiries, do call 6222 3032 or sms 9688 5876.

Have the potential, working hard, but not ready for the stage?

Fret not!

Don't waste any more of your time.

We are also holding auditions for our very own Artiste Training Crew.

Be part of our Crew and get Celebrity training treatment personally by Tino老师. Be groomed, styled and learn stage performing skills and vocal emoting techniques. Tino老师 encourages his artistes to be dynamic and multi talented, therefore you will also be able to pick up skills such as guitar, beatbox, drums, keyboard, etc; all in one course.

With Tino老师's active involvement in the entertainment and music industry, there will be opportunities for our artistes to do events, recordings, and many more. Join our crew and fully realise your potential as an artiste.

Click the banner below for more information.

To register, submit your profile here.

For enquiries, do call 6222 3032 or sms 9688 5876.

Last edited:
You seriously have a prerequisite that requires auditioning candidates to be proficient in Mandarin? Sounds pretty racist. LOL.

You seriously have a prerequisite that requires auditioning candidates to be proficient in Mandarin? Sounds pretty racist. LOL.

Racist? Don't be so quick to judge things based on the surface my friend, I believe this is more inclined towards the Mandarin scene and probably the instructor speaks mainly in Chinese. Of course I'm just inferring from what ever info was given.

Haha, relax, it was meant as a joke. Just saw the post and that was the first funny thought that popped in my mind. =P

Haha, relax, it was meant as a joke. Just saw the post and that was the first funny thought that popped in my mind. =P

Candidates of any race are fine, as long as they know both English and Mandarin. This is because we are mainly based in the Mandarin entertainment industry, therefore our artistes will also be required to sing Mandarin songs.

We are doing serious stuffs here, do kid around somewhere else.

Thank you.

Candidates of any race are fine, as long as they know both English and Mandarin. This is because we are mainly based in the Mandarin entertainment industry, therefore our artistes will also be required to sing Mandarin songs.

We are doing serious stuffs here, do kid around somewhere else.

Thank you.

oO. Angsty.

Back