SOLD FS WTS Ibanez JEM 77 FP JEM77FP JEM77 Floral Flower Steve Vai Guitar Collector Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charleslim

Up for sale is this unbelievable guitar in floral fabric. Those who are familiar with this guitar would know that this model comes with different floral patterns but there is one or two which are very common. I'm happy to present you with one that is completely unique (see picture). I have never seen this design before and this is 100% authentic JEM77FP not a knock off.

This guitar is brand new collector's grade, meaning I have not gigged it nor played it for more than a few minutes. I was the first owner and it has been in my possession as a collectible and has it's usual pitting on the backplate. All hardware is original and you won't find a single nick, chip or scratch on the guitar.

I'm packing up and leaving Singapore for my overseas posting so I'm selling my big ticket items for $ for my new life. Gotta sell them by end Aug so don't miss out! You won't hear from me for a long long time after Aug.

I'm also selling other guitars, if you are interested you may take a look.
Price is SGD 3300. You may try out the guitar at my place before purchase.
Send me a msg if you are interested.

Other guitars posted here are:
Ibanez RGHRG1 HR Giger
Dean Angel of Deth Dave Mustaine

Features: The original Jem 77 FP, designed with Steve Vai's demanding specifications, features a Ibanez Edge tremolo, Pro humbucker pickups, 5 way position Switch, dual control knobs and standard JEM 'monkeygrip'. All the features are painstakingly reproduced in this fine miniature replica. The Floral Pattern is said to be the actual curtains from Steve's Long Island, NY boyhood home, stretched over the body and finished. The floral pattern on this reproduction is hand painted along with the vine inlay on the fretboard.

- Finish: Floral Pattern (actual cloth finished with poly)
- Body Material: american basswood
- Neck Material: maple
- Neck type/scale: JEM Prestige/25.5"
- 24 large frets
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Green vine inlay
- Edge Pro bridge
- Cosmo Black hardware
- DiMarzio PAF Pro humbucking neck pickup
- JEM single middle pickup
- DiMarzio PAF Pro humbucking bridge pickup
- 1 volune, 1 tone and 5-way Switch controls
- Other special features: clear pickguard, lions claw tremolo cavity, monkey grip.

DSC00930.jpg

hi im interested in the HR GIger gtr, how much are you selling it? i can deal anytime.thanks.btw mind giving me ur hp no so i can call u.thanks

Hi pls post your bidding price in the thread for HR Giger guitar. If it matches my cost or near market price I'll close the thread.
I am not in SG now so I won't recommend that you call me. I'll be back on 15 Jul.
Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back