FS: US Made Ovation Collectors Edition Guitar (2001 model) $850

guitarmansg

I have for sale here the 2001 Ovation Collectors Edition acoustic guitar. This was the limited edition piece for that year and it is made using a pretty rare to come by Redwood top.

This 2 decades old made in the USA guitar has been played on many stages and has wowed many audiences with its clear sound and stage presence. The pickup stills works as it should and will continue to serve the lucky owner for many more years to come.

Guitar is nicely set up for comfort and strings are still healthy so no fear of rust when playing. You've got to hear and play it to believe how well this plays when you start strumming or even playing lead guitar on it due to the fast neck that Ovations are known for.

This is truly a reluctant sale for me (especially since it was one of my first few quality guitar) but I simply have way too many guitars and the wife is making noise about it.

A true vintage piece, the sound of this guitar literally tells a story that is clear, but yet resonant to the listener.

Please note minor lacquer peeling on the body which does not affect the sound or playability. Price has been adjusted for that (this piece was selling for nearly 3k back then - and you can cross reference this with similar guitars selling at City Music).

WA me at 91128560 for more pics and to deal for this guitar which comes with the original Ovation Hardcase.

Viewing/Inspection/Collection at East Coast, Marine Parade, East MRT Line.

Back