Forming new band to experiment, write songs, and rock this century

TheGuitarGuy

Hey there!
If you are an experimental and passionate musician, let’s have fun together!
I’m interested to find a vocalist, drummer, bassist, and a rhythm guitarist (or lead) to form a band and jam/play around and write awesome originals! (Preferably below 25 years old)
Looking for either casual jammers or dedicated musicians. Let me know your interest and degree of dedication.
Preferably one with keen ear (Vocalist can sing in correct key, know how to adjust to key changes/ instrumentalist can match bass line, play harmony). Other than that, skilled or not, it’s not a big issue. Just hoping to find someone passionate and to have fun with music!
I play the electric guitar (sometimes acoustic). I did lead for my previous band, but I’m not that great. Still trying to get better!
I’ll be graduating from poly soon, after February or perhaps March. Afterwards I’ll have a longer period of holiday before NS enlistment.

If you are interested, do drop me a message.

Have a great day!

Hello. I am a 23yo male vocalist who is dedicated to making music as a career. I would like to be part of your conquest. Please respond if keen.

Hey Man , Zack here . I'm interested . I'm 21 this year and currently playing as Lead guitar . But I can play rhythm no prob . And I am a very passionate musician . I can almost dedicate my whole life to get far in the music industry . If you wanna take me in , hitt me up @8450 5073 . We can start writing when you're ready

Hello!! I'm Brandon a 21 year old drummer and GONNA ORD IN MARCH!!! This sounds interesting I'm keen!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hey there!
If you are an experimental and passionate musician, let’s have fun together!
I’m interested to find a vocalist, drummer, bassist, and a rhythm guitarist (or lead) to form a band and jam/play around and write awesome originals! (Preferably below 25 years old)
Looking for either casual jammers or dedicated musicians. Let me know your interest and degree of dedication.
Preferably one with keen ear (Vocalist can sing in correct key, know how to adjust to key changes/ instrumentalist can match bass line, play harmony). Other than that, skilled or not, it’s not a big issue. Just hoping to find someone passionate and to have fun with music!
I play the electric guitar (sometimes acoustic). I did lead for my previous band, but I’m not that great. Still trying to get better!
I’ll be graduating from poly soon, after February or perhaps March. Afterwards I’ll have a longer period of holiday before NS enlistment.

If you are interested, do drop me a message.

Have a great day!

I'm a 25 year old singer HAHA. If you all need an old singer HAHAAHA

Male vocalist here. 20yo. Love jazz, blues, indie and soul. I also recently started writing/producing. Looking for like-minded people to write together as well. Contact me @ 96683053 if interested.

Hey man , yeah of course I'm interested . I'm more of a thrash/heavy/power metal kind of guy and I do play relaxing calm songs too . Genre is not an issue for me . I'm tthose Iron Maiden , Metallica , Pantera and such . I love to do leads and do soloings . Hope to hear from you soon man . \m/

Hey there I'm a 22 year old drummer currently waiting for school to start and am interested to experiment. Have a mini home studio

Hi I'm a 19 year old guitarist, I mainly do acoustic thou I owe an electric. Mainly a rhythmic guitarist, music has been something I wanna do as a career as there isn't anything that interest me a lot more than music. As for dedication I want to do it for my entire life if that is a possibility. Do hit me up !

Hey I'm a 21 year old guitarist both electric and acoustic! Serving NS now fml... both rhythm and lead, average guitarist! hit me up @91152041 anytime!

Back