New classic rock cover band

VoxDude

Hello!

I’m a 36 year old male vocalist from New Zealand.
I recently moved to Singapore and would like to start an active cover band focused on classic rock covers such as Black Sabbath and Deep Purple. Also open to Ozzy covers and whatever else that suits. Maybe none of that is even popular here? Haha!

I used to front a semi professional originals band called Sonic Altar -

Looking for people with experience in the local scene, who know how it all works and how to get gigs/rehearse etc.

Let’s talk!

Hello!

I recently moved to Singapore and would like to start an active cover band focused on classic rock covers such as Black Sabbath and Deep Purple. Also open to Ozzy covers and whatever else that suits. Maybe none of that is even popular here? Haha!

Looking for people with experience in the local scene, who know how it all works and how to get gigs/rehearse etc.

Let’s talk!
Experience drummer here looking to regroup classic rock band. Whatsapp me... can chat 9 seven 3 eight 5 one 49

Wow youve got the perfect voice for symphonic/power metal haha, if you're ever keen on heavier stuff hit me up. Cheers!

Hello!

Let’s talk!

Back