fingertips turning yellowish

viper

I have been playing the guitar for a while and recently my fingertips started turning yellowish.Anyone else happen to experience this ?

no la dude.

jaundice..ur whole skin will turn yellowish and so will ur eyes..

but the possibility is always there..

yeah bt mayb first thing he woke up looked at his fingers n sat infront of the com n logged onto SOFT. no time to think abt rest of body :lol: Or mayb his natural skin tone is yellowish except for fingers.

jaundice can result if you don't let loose as a result of constipation..

build up of something (like billrubin or smth) by not being able to excrete.

btw this was a bio qn for my eoy.. i was like.. wth?

Santa said:
jaundice can result if you don't let loose as a result of constipation..

build up of something (like billrubin or smth) by not being able to excrete.

btw this was a bio qn for my eoy.. i was like.. wth?

Haha! That's the funnisest reason for jaundice! Was it a true or false question????

if it was rust he would probably have realised. either too much papayas(my class girls' hands have turned yellow cos of too much papayas... papaya helps growth or so they believe) or carrots. or jaundice... either way you should go check with a doctor.

Cheez said:
Haha! That's the funnisest reason for jaundice! Was it a true or false question????
LOL :lol: No lah its a genuine explanation. Build up of bilirubin. Its what paints ur sh*t too. Its indeed the main cause of Jaundice, with other relations eg. constipation, malaria, hepatitis etc This is as far as i rmmbr..i may b wrong.

hey anyway LETS NOT CURSE OUR FELLOW FRIEND :eek:

gutturalpiss said:
LOL :lol: No lah its a genuine explanation. Build up of bilirubin. Its what paints ur sh*t too. Its indeed the main cause of Jaundice, with other relations eg. constipation, malaria, hepatitis etc This is as far as i rmmbr..i may b wrong.

hey anyway LETS NOT CURSE OUR FELLOW FRIEND :eek:

Yes, build up of bilirubin causes jaundice. But constipation causing the build-up of bilirubin is something very new to me!!!

Anyway, back to our friend - threads like this tend to give all sorts of unusual answers! If the yellowness is troubling you, you can pm me.

Back