Female vocalist available, looking for bandmates!

sunflowerta

Hi!

Female vocalist here! I can also play the keyboard and am hoping to learn the guitar. I'm also dabbling in music production/re-arrangements recently :) learning as I go along

I'm hoping to find people to form a band with, as I recognise I do not have the expertise in other sound elements yet I wish I can make more "complete" music with full bodies/elaborate (hopefully) arrangements.

I listen to a wide variety and love exploring different genres.
I listen to mando mainly, but I definitely do listen to English from time to time.
My fave singer-songwriters are: Lala Hsu, Hua Chenyu (some songs haha)
I used to only listen to mandopop but recently I have forayed into rock, jazz etc, I even enjoy listening to sophisticated classical music!

I hope to bring different elements together to create new and refreshing music :)

Hope to find like-minded people here to explore music together and to create some good stuffsssss :)

My IG: sunflowerta (my latest covers are there)

Hope to hear from my future potential bandmates soon :) please feel free to post your works too for me to have a listen :)

Thank you!

Hi, not sure if you are still available to form band but would you be keen to try something metal? If you have heard of female-fronted symphonic bands like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Evanescene etc. Not necessary must be English bands, also can play mandarin songs or compose metal originals. I can play either guitar or bass so currently finding others to form one. PM me if keen. Thanks!

Dear Sunflowerta,

We're a 4 piece band (bass, drums, two guitars) currently on the lookout for either a male or a female singer. Stylistically we'd prefer someone influenced by Nirvana, Myles Kennedy etc.

Our main goal is to find someone willing to work with us in the long run, record music and perform live (Baybeats, Ignite, etc.)

Here's one of our demos for reference:
https://soundcloud.com/redwood-lloyd/sunshower-demo-b

Contact us at 85245085 or conversely at https://www.instagram.com/alchemy.band.sg/

Latest posts

Back