Fab Overdrive pedal (the cheap one)

FusionFox

Anyone knows where I can get one of those Fab Overdrive pedals (the one that cost around $27 to $30) ?
Davis don't sell them (they only have Metal & Distortion) and I don't know where else to find.

Please help. :confused:

Davis don't sell them (they only have Metal & Distortion)...

i believe it's more of an out of stock situation rather than Davis don't sell them- when they were in stock, i recall the full range of them being available.

in addition to yamaha (i got my FAB Metal from them), check for used units @ EBENEX as well...

hey bro, i got mine for sale... its still dead mint but i've thrown it aside to rot... haha.
pm me la.

I'm trying to find a first-hand one, but I'll keep your offer in mind if I can't find it at all. ;)

Sorry, but I did ask the people at Davis and they said they weren't taking any more stocks of the FAB ODs anymore .. so apparently, they don't sell them anymore. :(

And I went to Yamaha at Plaza Sing, and they too sold out their stock, and won't be getting a new stock anytime soon .. :(

So there's a guitar shop in Tampinese mall that has the OD?
Could any of you guys tell me where it is .. I'll go take a look this coming Saturday.

I'm helping a friend to buy this OD btw, so please help. :)

music ensemble at paradiz centre has fab pedals for sale...
but not sure though if they have the fab overdrive

ebenex has like one fab but i cant remb is it overdrive or chorus. anyway, IMO fab pedal overdrive is weaker than a amp overdrive

Back