Experience the Reverend Hype!!!

empty71

Reverend Musical Products have arrived!!! Find out why most of their products have received the “Guitar Player Editor’s Pick” and so highly raved in the guitar magazines and various on-line reviews.

http://www.reverendguitars.com/index.html

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Reverend/

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Reverend/

http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?db=&topic_number=215363&lastpost=2002-08-2109:58:06

In stock are the following:

Workhorse Series Avenger TL with Maple board in Yellow
Workhorse Series Commando GT in Teal
Workhorse Series Slingshot Custom with Maple board in Yellow
Workhorse Series Wolfman in Orange
Workhorse Series Rocco in Black

Kingsnake 20-60 Combo Amp available only in 110V
Goblin 5-15 Combo Amp available only in 110V

Note that the Workhorse Series have been discontinued and Reverend has stopped offering Maple board options.

The Avenger and Commando models have also been discontinued. I’d placed the order last October but Reverend was so backordered, they’d only shipped out my order last week. I’m not kidding. Their stuff are that good!!!!

The only differences between the Workhorse Series and the current Advanced Series is that the Workhorse series come without the Bass Contour Control and Sperzel Locking Tuners.

The amps are only available in 110V so you will need an outboard transformer which is a small inconvenience for one of the most musical and toneful amps I’ve heard IMHO:)

All Reverend Products are proudly made in the U.S.A.

e-mail reverend_singapore@yahoo.com for prices and appointments.

Hi Malcolm,

Nice to see you back again with Reverend.

Would visit you but am afraid I'd return home with a Slingshot Custom (& I know what my wife would say to that) :axe:

Hi there, I'm quite interested in the amps, but is there a huge price difference between local price and states prices?

The prices are pretty close to the factory direct prices on Reverend's website. e-mail me for an appointment.

JMguitars said:
Hi Malcolm,:

Hi Mark,

Thanks:) You should come check out the Slingshot Custom with Maple board. It KILLS!!!! Amazing guitar for the $$$!!! Heck, all Reverend products amazing value for the $$$!!! I'll work something out with you.

I won't carry something I myself would not want to own and I know you do too:)

Do gimme a call or let's catch up over coffee sometime.

empty71 said:
The prices are pretty close to the factory direct prices on Reverend's website. e-mail me for an appointment.

That's a good thing man!

I was quite interested in Traynor amps but the local dealer (yes there is one), marked it up by so much that it's freaky. $600 for a 30 watt SS amp? No thanks.

Congrats Malcolm on the dealership! :)) From what I've played at your place so far, I think the Reverend Guitars are really beautiful and practical... would love to own one myself... but gotta save up first!!!

Cheerio!

Thanks Gerald,

Hey, if you're really keen on the guitar, we can work out a payment plan. Do let me know.

Malcolm

hey malcolm which model is similar or can produce sound similar to a fender tele with mapleboard? pls pm me or email me pics and quotation can?

Huh??? If you're asking if the Rocco and Slingshot Custom feels the same; they do and they play the same too :D

Dude can you PM me the price range of your guitars and amps?

My friend is looking for an axe. I'm looking for an amp.

Thanks!

Guitars start from S$1450 with gig bag

The Goblin is S$1300 and the Kingsnake is S$1700. The amps are an amazing value for the $$$. Thanks to the 3 way "Schizo" switch, it's like having 3 amps in one. Tonally versatile and in the "US" mode, the amp will not breakup!!! That's really cool!!!

haha actually i meant if you could tell me the neck dimensions for the guitars. nut width, scale length etc. but its ok. i'll make an appointment to try out the guitars once i'm more free.

Taken from the Reverend website.

Guitar: 22 fret, 25-1/2" scale, 1-21/32" wide nut, 12" radius fingerboard. Medium oval back shape like early 60's Stat.

Back